Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41466 times)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2012, 10:59:01 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I will still remain married. haha because we're separated.

joyfulmommy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2012, 09:12:23 am »
siguro nasa abroad na ako now  :D

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2012, 02:41:51 pm »
....wala akong baby reid now

...baka naghahanap pa din ako ng matinong lalaki na papatol sa mga kaluka-lukahan ko...

...baka nakapagtravel ako, nakapagshopping ng lahat ng shoes na gusto ko at sumaya temporarily, pero sa kaloob-looban ko, feeling alone pa din ako...buti nalang dumating cya...


einjhel2808

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
if i didnt marry my husband, nakakagala pa din sana ako with my girl friends..kamiss ang college life..may time machine b n nbi2li hehe...pero pag nagtime machine ako gusto ko kasama little princess hehe...:)

jiffy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2012, 12:46:41 pm »
Would probably have migrated na abroad

ann_kulitkulit

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2012, 01:39:28 pm »
probably nag break na kami hehe.

mommy_lani

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2012, 01:35:28 am »
If I didnt marry my husband, I__________
probably work abroad now..no baby..still single...and still in relation to my wierd ex hehe

Mela

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2012, 11:42:03 pm »
I would still be single. Travel the world, but still live with my parents. I'd have the option to migrate though. But I wouldn't have had my wonderful baby boy whom I love the most in the whole world. No regrets.

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2012, 02:30:51 am »
nice, I like playing "what if's"..
let's see..
If I didn't marry my husband, I might still be chasing the wrong dreams, with the wrong man, with all the wrong reasons.

;)

Paperless

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2012, 08:32:26 am »
if i didn't marry my husband, i think my life would be a lot easier...

ellyrem

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2012, 01:58:42 am »
i think im single.. living my life happy.. doing what i want.. go places that i want to go to.. no but's no ifs.. but still a good daughter to my parents.. driving with friends and cousins.. =D

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2012, 08:55:53 am »
i'd still have a rockin' hot body, perfect for the summer.  ;D
pero wala eh, nagkababy na kaya hello stretchmarks! hihi

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2012, 09:24:35 am »
i'll be happier with my life.......

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2012, 11:14:19 pm »
walang tatay ang baby ko at miserable ako :))

maybelleslife

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2012, 05:35:22 pm »
I am single and enjoying life --- supporting my parents, climbed up high the career ladder, maybe enjoying the attention of some suitors,  travel the world and just happy to be single.  8)

galexy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2012, 09:53:53 pm »
...i'd be working abroad, earning my dollars, maybe starting to drive my own car... 8) pero ngayon, i cant imagine life without my daughter. good thing i married my hubby  ;D

babypinkelle

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2012, 07:42:54 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd be HAPPY, enjoying LIFE, travelling the world and working abroad!!!

bucketsale

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2012, 04:48:04 am »
dating, enjoying and maybe working abroad...

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2012, 06:01:24 am »
would be probably working in Europe, met a better man, enjoying and happy with marriage life :P

Margaritabythebeach

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2012, 06:57:48 pm »
I'd be working abroad.  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close