Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41377 times)

iam.janedoe

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2011, 11:34:05 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'll still be single and pretty sexy right now!!! hehe [baka kumidlat dito s loob ng bahay]  ;D  ;D  ;D

* The truth is... It's ok to be super chubby as what I am right now. I'm happy because I married my man.  :D  :-*

YaZiLove

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2011, 03:57:51 am »
hmmm... maybe... if i didn't marry my husband, id probably had another relationship and have a different one (of curs! haha)

~ i might have travelled well and experience the adventures i ever dreamed of
~ and have all the luho in the world
~ i have had given more than enough for my parents/siblings.
~ maybe a more career-concentrated woman

BUT.. who cares, i might have missed all those good things above FOR NOW but i'm with the BEST PERSON NOW and I cant think of anyone who can love me and bear with me. EVER!

I'll just do those things above (with him) LATER.

Thank you Lord for giving him to me.  ;D

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2011, 07:33:41 pm »
I'm maybe one of the stayin' uplate girl in the hehe!
Having lots of bags,clothes,perfumes!shoes! na ngayon eh nagdadalawang isip pa ako if I will buy myself one.....

But I really love my life now,I want to shout in the world that hey I'm a mom and a wife now!
I marry the man that I really want to spend my life with....
an accomplishment to me....
a hehe best actress....

py27

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2011, 03:41:45 am »
if i didn't marry my husband, i would probably marry a different guy and live a different life :P

mheliza_09

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2011, 06:46:13 pm »
If I didnt marry my husband, I probably wont be as happy as now. :)

hunny8eez

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2011, 07:54:30 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband, most probably i would have a very happy life.

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2011, 04:45:30 am »
If i didn't marry my husband, palaboy laboy lang ako ngayon ;D ;D

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2011, 02:29:30 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'll prolly be single and fabulous but secretly depressed.  ;D

FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2011, 05:04:12 am »
I would still be single until now

krienne21

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2011, 01:06:52 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I would be one of the happiest people, single or attached :p

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 03:09:25 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'll prolly be single and fabulous but secretly depressed.  ;D

haha. malamang ganito rin ako sis:D

purpleangel11

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2011, 12:13:31 pm »

Maybe...exbf  ko nakatuluyan ko..but everything happens for a reason..and I believe that I am in the right place where I am suppossed to be on this particular lifetime! :)

curlyhair

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2012, 09:35:22 am »
i think i will be a career woman, magpapayaman na lang ako.
then, saka ako maghanap na boylet, madali na un kasi ang dami naman jan ;)

lenierose928

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2012, 12:03:18 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I am nothing and worthless now :D

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2012, 02:57:53 am »
if i didnt marry my husband, I WONT BE MISERABLE.

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2012, 07:31:38 pm »
if i didnt marry my husband, i probably marry my college ex-boyfriend. swak na swak kasi ang personality namin eh, kamusta na kaya siya  ::)

maiandra

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2012, 10:25:18 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I would be traveling the world for free as a flight attendant! Haha. I wouldn't be afraid to take on jobs that doesn't pay regularly, as long as I love what I do. But maybe after I save enough I could do that already.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2012, 05:15:20 am »
if i didn't marry my husband, i'll be successful in my career but will always be annoyed secretly by people's repeatedly irritating question: "when will you get married?"

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2012, 01:58:04 am »
will still be enjoying my single life by traveling & discover myself more.

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2012, 10:47:36 pm »
found someone better than him. ;(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close