Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41419 times)

lee888

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2011, 03:19:28 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband, i would still be single and lonely...

Analene3

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2011, 09:33:21 pm »
I'd probably have graduated and be working by now. :P

prettyness

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2011, 09:48:49 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I ill be in US with my dad's side, or sa japan with my mom's side naman  :o

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2011, 08:09:27 am »
if I didn't marry my husband, I would probably be in another trial and error relationship...

*jyn*

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2011, 09:03:17 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I would probably still be dating him and we have gone to a lot of trip around the world..

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2011, 10:11:27 pm »
will focus in the ministry, perhaps..

mrs.BINLATEN

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2011, 10:30:43 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband i probably be dating my ex bf.

enya.yap

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 08:35:12 pm »
If i didn't marry my husband, I'd be lost. My life could have been spiraling down uncontrollably by now.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2011, 07:44:33 am »
If I did not marry my husband, I will after a few years and our son will be the ring bearer. LOL

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2011, 01:27:29 pm »
...will be the happiest single MOM on earth because I don't have a good-for-nothing husband. Yipee!!!

hahahaha..kulet

pmartini

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2011, 12:00:24 pm »
I'm probably still hot and single  bwahahaha!

ette

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I would probably still dating my ex and working abroad.

kloee85

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2011, 03:07:42 pm »
 :) If i did'nt marry my husband, I wll not be happy as wha i am now. i will be poor again. hehe

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2011, 10:39:16 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'd probably end up with a shallow man or a womanizer.

sistah_mom

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2011, 07:42:32 am »
i'll still be single and job hopper! :)

*phoebe*

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2011, 12:01:56 am »
i'd probably be a RN in the states and earning tons already!

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2011, 04:17:11 pm »
probably still go out with few guy friends.

irissng

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2011, 08:16:07 pm »
could have finished my phd degree already.

anna1120onate

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:43 pm »
I didn't marry my husband, I would probably pursue going to Canada.

mistiqshannen

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2011, 01:43:50 am »
I didn't marry my husband, I might still pursuing my career or even in abroad already working and baka isa rin ako sa mga umiiyak na nagpopost dito about problem with husbands. I just can think of if me makikilala pako same as my husband..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close