Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41307 times)

hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2011, 03:12:27 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband then I'm still single!

einna_angel

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2011, 01:41:47 am »
I would probably be a Happy and Contented Single Mom

mjotero29

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 04:24:26 pm »
If I didnt marry my husband,

1. I, for sure is not anymore in a relationship with him
2. I, would have been more lagalag than now
3. I, would have been nagging myself to look for a man that I will love and love me for the rest of my life! hahahaha
4. I, would have more shoes and clothes and bags in my closet. Bawal kasi akong gumastos ng gumastos baka kung ano isipin eh.. hahahaha

mrs.S.

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 04:42:50 am »
I would always keep on asking and wondering forever why I didn't...

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2011, 03:42:35 pm »
Hi!!

once, nun mga kakaone year anniv pa lang namin, I asked my husband kun ano kaya cya kun di kami nagkatuluyan or kun di kami nag meet ever.  He said probably, naghahanap pa din cya hanggang ngaun ng makakasama sa habang buhay =)

So me:

If i didn't marry my husband, I would be searching for that person who would love and cherish me.


FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2011, 05:30:07 pm »
... i would probably still single until now

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 01:53:23 am »
am a single mom and very much contented with Ava.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 02:40:49 am »
^sis wow yan din ang answer ko :)

... I will be a single mom
... I will not be this happy >>>  ;D

fegloria1954

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2011, 01:07:36 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband,
- I would be a single mom of a daughter,
- I wouldn't be where I am now:  happy and thankful that my husband and I have rediscovered the love and commitment we had for our marriage relationship,
- I wouldn't be posting messages here about my past sordid married life, how I was able to surpass the sadness and resentment, and what lessons I learned and realizations I have had...

Mommy Fe

ybev

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2011, 06:04:04 pm »
I think nagawa ko lahat ng gusto Kung gawin sa buhay ko....or maybe Nag settle ako ng hehe

czarylle

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2011, 03:55:50 pm »
...will be the happiest single MOM on earth because I don't have a good-for-nothing husband. Yipee!!!

coffeeflava

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2011, 10:33:00 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, i'd probably still be working in the corporate world.. have another bf (bec im sure he's married with another woman by now)... and then ready to settle down after a year or two..

BUT im married to my husband.. i can never say it has been easy but i guess it was meant to be..

and i love him... i just hope i can accept all his shortcomings and be the kind of wife who is soo patient and understanding.. i hope i wont hurt him anymore.. i hope he forgives me..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2011, 09:22:32 am »
I'd be happier maybe.......

red_one

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2011, 11:14:07 am »
ang kukulit ng mga answers nyo...LOL

eto naman sakin, if i didn't marry my husband, maybe i'm still single. maybe nasa abroad na ako with my single friends. maybe i enjoy travelling to different countries na, since wala ako pagkakagastusan iba. maybe i've earned master degree na rin, and some licenses pa.


marykay_beautyconsultant

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2011, 01:54:25 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I am TRAVELLING THE WORLD... with my MARY KAY passes to achieve my dream!!!  Imagine your way...

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2011, 01:35:59 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband I think masarap buhay nya ngayon hehe ako ang krus na pasan nya ;-)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 09:28:36 am by violet_dmd_75 »

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2011, 04:17:53 pm »
sis violet bakit mo naman naisip na krus ka heheh

if i didn't marry my husband, I won't have this baby na very excited na ako makita....

buti na lang napangasawa ko cya

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2011, 11:54:28 pm »
if i didnt marry my husband
 
-ill be in US working as a nurse by profession
 
-travelling around the world
 
-establishing a business
 
-take up master's degree
 
how i wish i can still do this. ::)

lizziemarie

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »
I might end up with my other ex..

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2011, 04:19:17 am »
@sis fayeP: hehe medyo moody kasi ako at masungit ;)
And congrats sa upcoming baby :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close