Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41284 times)

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 12:53:41 pm »
if I didn't marry my husband, I probably would have the ff by now:
 - MBA
 - FLMI designation in LOMA
 - fit body (because I'll have a lot of time to go to gym)
 - nakapag pa permanent hair removal na ko sa legs
 - weekly pa rin manicure pedicure ko (instead of 2x/month)

chrlxmyot

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 07:28:39 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I would probably be working abroad...having the time of my life... ;D

feisty_angel4

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2011, 09:13:40 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I WOULD PROBABLY BE ABROAD ALSO MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER. hahaha.......

jhoanne11108

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 10:24:25 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, maybe im with other guy na din have kids na already :) di kasi kami magka anak ng husband ko ngayon eh. Dami nyang health issue :(

macblush

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2011, 12:21:16 am »
I wouldn't know his real attitude.

Ms.Cacao70%

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 02:02:08 am »
If I didn't marry husband, I would probably be all right still but I can't imagine life without my daughter now  :) she's my happiness.

sofala

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 01:00:24 am »

I think I will still be a flight attendant, having too many lonely nights.  :'(

jfirat2011

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00:15 pm »
If i didn't marry my husband, maybe i am a successful career-woman now. Marrying him was my the reason why i resigned. And now it is too hard for me to find a job.  :( 

dianejhoi

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 02:21:18 pm »
If i didn't marry my husband, maybe we are still together as boyfriend and girlfriend.. inlove mode!

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2011, 05:52:10 pm »
^^pinigilan ka ba niya magwork?

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 06:08:27 pm »
I'd probably be single, working abroad, panay ang tour and bili nang kung ano-ano.  ;D

sweet_innocent

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 08:10:28 pm »
could have made a mark in the field of make up artistry. And could have live the life, i truly dreamed of.

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 09:37:31 am »
if I did not marry my husband, maayos siguro ang buhay ko ngayon. shopping, dating, and giving full
support to my parents.

i can't turn back time :(

ganda11_a

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 04:17:01 pm »
if i did not marry my husband maybe MAYAMAN NA KO NGAYON... =>

issey

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 05:54:47 pm »
I wouldn't know his real attitude.

sis macblush...... same here with me....
100 percent..  true.. Lol

akaticzon

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:17 am »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'll be single and will marry him next year!!

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2011, 08:09:36 am »
i'd be in abroad now and earning more..baka iba na rin bf ko.haha

twix

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2011, 04:20:42 pm »
working abroad with my college friend. haha

iyah_82

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 04:33:05 pm »
If I did not marry my husband.... hindi sana ako naghihirap ngayon kaka budget ng sinasahod ko since wala naman siyang work at walang effort mag hanap ng job. Puro internet games lang inaatupag.  :'(

twix

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2011, 04:38:51 pm »
If I did not marry my husband.... hindi sana ako naghihirap ngayon kaka budget ng sinasahod ko since wala naman siyang work at walang effort mag hanap ng job. Puro internet games lang inaatupag.  :'(

sis, nakakarelate naman ako sa iyo sa kakalaro ng games yan ganyan din si hubby..after her work halos umaga na matulog

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close