Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41297 times)

brit_brit

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:27 am »
I will be a single mom
Pursued my masters degree
Became a nurse practitioner, medical aesthetician
-------
Now I'm a working mom of 2, I Know I will reach my personal goals in time, medyo matatagalan lang.


cloudcean

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 12:04:43 pm »
i'd probably be in med school...

pressany

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 01:52:34 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband, I'll be a lawyer but a single mom!  Not so bad an option but I won't have my second girl and my only son so happy that I married my hubby.

rnd0910

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 02:04:11 pm »
If I didnt marry my husband, I'd be so many things;

1. pagimik-gimik pa rin with friends
2. wala pa katuturan ang pag-gastos ng pera
3. walang plano sa personal na buhay... nong single kasi ako basta nagbigay na ako sa mama ko sustento bahala na ako sa buhay ko kung san ako pumunta kung anong gastusan ko ng natitira kong pera
4. I'd probably working abroad again
5. single and having a FUBU.

I'm glad I'd marry my husband, and now having a son. May direction na buhay ako, may pinaglalaanan na ng oras ko at pinagpaguran ko.

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 02:12:58 pm »
If I didnt marry my husband, i'd probably be working abroad and a frequent traveler.

slovy

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 07:10:35 pm »
same here  :)  nasa abroad na rin sana. ayaw muna nya kasi ako payagan e, at di ko alam hanggang kelan yun. selfish ;D

shatygabrielle

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 07:44:50 pm »
       If i didnt marry my husband maybe i could travel many places all over the world. And most of all i am not a frustrated nurse right now. I'm still here in the Phils hehe  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:06:51 am by shatygabrielle »

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 05:15:06 pm »
I do not  have peace, joy in my heart and a contented life, not the life I dream of if I did not marry my husband!

ellesur

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 11:35:30 am »
If I hadn't marry him, I will turn into a total loser. :)

moonchild117

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:13 pm »
... probably would still be single and wondering kung kelan darating yung someone meant for me (haha, hopeless romantic daw).

tsaka siguro laging gumigimik at kung ano-anong pinagkakagastusan.

buti na lang nakilala ko siya, ngayon masaya ako sa buhay ko at tahimik na namumuhay with hubby and our baby.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 01:45:51 pm »
i'll be working abroad... still single... doing a lot of travelling  ;)

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 01:56:37 pm »
^hahahah parang half-miserable din ako. Working my a** in a 9-5 job and competing in the corporate ladder, with a side business and teaching gigs sa mga universities-workaholic pathethic awwww! :) Financially stable na din siguro talaga like now kasi matiyaga at masipag naman ako. Gaya ni aquacharly, thankful to God because of my talents and skills.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:58 pm »
if i didn't marry him, i would have been a lawyer... :/

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 09:45:25 am »
siguro ay wala pa ring tanglaw sa aking mundo! ;D

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 01:14:18 pm »
LOL! winner!  ;D

haha super tama ka sis, ako din mabibili ko na sana lahat ng gusto ko
and im probably dating still!!! haha

jermah

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 02:27:45 pm »
If I didnt marry him, malamang I'll be travelling a lot pa din as in every month hanggang sa ako na ang mag sawa  ;D .. Somehow, miss ko na mag lamyerda kaso I'm missing more my bebe girl eh kaya ok na ko once every quarter  :)

carvar_28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 08:24:03 pm »
I will not be this stressed with his crazy mom, sister and niece :o

pajoin po..

sis this is the best answer panalo to hehe ;D

carvar_28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 08:31:04 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband,i am probably single and having lots of kalokohan with my friends hehe

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »
If I didn't marry my husband.. Siguro hindi ako nakukunsumisyon sa family niya - special mention to MIL, F.I.L, SIL and BIL na nagdadagdag sa wrinkles ko...
.... siguro married to some other guy and maybe, just maybe, nakukunsumisyon din sa mga IL's LOL!!!
.... siguro slim pa din ako  :(
..... siguro mas less ang responsibilities and burdens
..... Of course, I wouldn't have this wonderful daughter I have right now  :)

martina29

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2011, 10:22:40 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, I still working abroad and super gala kung saan saan w/ friends.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close