Author Topic: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________  (Read 41380 times)

miss resilient

  • Guest
Game po muna tayo..

If i didnt marry my husband, i believe single pa rin LOL! ;D

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:25:45 am »
i'll be single and travelling all over the world.

cars

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:44 am »
If i didnt marry my husband, Boyfriend ko padin siya.. hahaha!  ;D

mommyaimz

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:35:53 am »
if I didn't marry my husband..I am still his girlfriend.

j a n i z

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 10:04:46 am »
I can buy everything I want!

cars

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 11:01:46 am »
I can buy everything I want!

LOL! winner!  ;D

honey_iya

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 11:58:13 am »
Ito topic namin ng asawa ko the other night.

Siya sabi niya madami siya pera kasi sa ngayon lahat napupunta sa akin sahod niya ;D Ako naman sabi ko siguro nasa abroad ako.

Pero siguro kung hindi pa kami kasal,hindi ko na din siya boyfriend hahaha!

*CuTiE*

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 03:52:17 pm »
pasali mga sis...  :)

if i didn't marry my husband, i would have been an OFW.  :) maybe single pa din and probably unattached.  ;D

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 04:39:24 pm »
I would most probably be married too, kasi ako yung laging may BF noon
BUT I would have married late... like right now at my age or even later.
BUT I am sure, ganon pa rin... living the good life.  Kasi masipag and maswerte ako on my own eh.
THANK YOU, GOD.

iheartb

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 04:58:21 pm »
i would have met someone who truly appreciates me...pero i super love my 3 kids kaya no regrets!

binggay

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 05:01:39 pm »
 I'd probably be living in the US already, and married to a [textspeak!]-Am. hehe. Di ko talaga ma-imagine makasal sa isang hindi Pinoy. :P

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 05:24:38 pm »
I'd probably be in the US.

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 05:36:16 pm »
would be single for the rest of my life

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 05:44:02 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband, ah siguro boyfriend ko pa rin sya.  ;D kasi ako naman itong nagmamadali magpakasal, atat!  ;D

and maybe, by this time, Master Teacher na ako at nangangarap na maging Doctor of Philosophy.  ;D yan kasi ang pangarap ko noon pa.

wanderlust2011

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 06:10:14 pm »
...I'd probably be working abroad.  :)

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 02:37:18 pm »
if i didn't marry my husband, I'm probably a single mom.. still working here or abroad. because i need to give my son a better life..

tamarind26

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 03:05:02 pm »
I would probably be living the good life abroad.

proudmama

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 06:49:06 pm »
I will not be this stressed with his crazy mom, sister and niece :o

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 07:26:48 pm »
^LOL! Ako din, i will not be this stressed his crazy and arrogant cousins!

Seriously, I'd probably be in baguio.. Working and living a simple life.

kathon

  • Guest
Re: Fill in the blank: If i didnt marry my husband, I __________
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 11:43:38 pm »
If i didnt marry my husband, i think i'm still miserable. Hahaaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close