We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Depende sa context sis. AT is used if you reached a certain point in time or place. Halimbawa: The elevator is at the first floor.ON is used sa context na nasa ibabaw ka. Example: I am on the first floor of the building.
hi sis sana may tumulong sakin dito yung friend ko kasi nag post siya sa FB stat niya na "I'm on my SMS" at "I'm on my phone " parang ang ibig niya sabihin ay nag SMS ako.... at nag ffb ako gamit ang phone ko. tama ba siya?