watch now

Author Topic: Meaning behind your blog title  (Read 3583 times)

akimipot

  • Guest
Meaning behind your blog title
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:08:35 pm »
MOD NOTES: The following are not allowed for this thread:
1. Links
2. Advertising and asking to be followed.




mine is entitled: iam_kbc

i just started blogging :)
kbs is my initial :) my blog is about sharing my life and everything in between..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:22:40 am by FN Administrator »

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 06:52:01 pm »
my blog is "i am kerenkeng" since its a personal blog. kerenkeng since my name is karen and my former boss used to call me kerenkeng before dahil lagi nya nakikitang may mga umaaligid na manliligaw saken sa office. :)

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 05:49:26 pm »
Hey, I started a thread like this before. Same Subject! But it's missing. Hmmm. Or have I posted it under a different topic?

Anyway, my blog's entitled Earning online with Miss `C. Guess I don't need to explain why. Lol. :) I earn through article writing as of the moment.

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 06:06:22 pm »
365 Project - Photoblog.  Currently doing a 365 project with other girls here in GT. 
Alice in Neverland - I relate to Alice, the Lewis Carroll character, in a sense that she sounds like an adult in a children's story.  At the same time, a part of me refuses to grow up.  Hence, in Neverland.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 08:33:43 am »
Because I'm a scatterbrain :)

My blog link is in my signature.

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 10:53:59 pm »
Mine is called Work in Progress because that's what it is and that's what I am. Link in my signature. :)

akimipot

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 01:22:44 pm »
@ sis MissChievous: i think eto yung thread na sinimulan mo sis..nagulat nga ako kase di ko sinimulan to..hehe! siguro dahil minodify sya.. :)

karla

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 09:43:04 am »
My blog name is As Told By Karla.  I got the name from a cartoon show that I like which is As Told by Ginger. I just replaced Ginger with my own name. Also, all the stories are as told by me so I  really like this blog title.  :)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 10:12:26 pm »
My blog PINK MAGALINE was inspired by Tyra Banks' Magaline. Just added "pink" to make it sound very girly.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:54:32 pm »
^^ I missed that cartoon.  Don't they play it anymore?

karla

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 09:49:36 am »
^ I'm not sure if they play it anymore.  :( The last episode I saw was the ending where Ginger is all grown up.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 10:13:09 am »
Mine's lazy, beautiful dahil di ko matanggap ang crazy, beautiful. pero tanggap ko na ako ay lazy talaga. hahaha

yuuki-chan

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 05:31:17 pm »
pano ba yan dami ko blogs? but my main personal blog is

It's Not Always About ME, but most of the time it is...

it's bec I just blab about myself and things around me. I hate to talk about other people kasi especially behind their backs, kaya it's just me, me and me. kaya if I became boring, sensya na lipat na lang kayo sa ibang kong blogs...

jersysgirl

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 10:41:14 am »
INCHICK BABBLE.

Inchick- just because i'm [textspeak!]-chinese.
BABBLE- meaning to jabber or talk

LOL. Just wanna make it sound cute and catchy at the same time.

brownpinay

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 01:50:50 pm »
Mine is Brown Pinay

If you will see me you will really say that I am stating the obvious ;D, Ive got kayumangging kaligatan complexion...and I am proud to be Pinay!!!

rae

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 06:40:32 pm »
MOD NOTES: The following are not allowed for this thread:
1. Links
2. Advertising and asking to be followed.

Princess Anne

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 11:51:48 pm »
The title of my blog is Little part of my world. I always think that the life of each one of us is interesting enough to share to everybody. We can't share the whole thing kasi parang invasion of privacy naman yun,  ;D just little parts kaya little part of my world, I'm sharing a little part of my life.

aprilryan

  • Guest
Re: Meaning behind your blog title
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 09:02:58 pm »
My main blog, for which I purchased my own domain, is self-explanatory. It's called "TaguigCitizen" and my aim is to write about Taguig-related matters, particularly those which pertain to the non-Fort Bonifacio side of Taguig.

My other blog "Random Thoughts" is actually my first blog, though I update it less often. It's more for whatever stuff I think of. Since last year, it's been mostly Kindle and technology-related.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close