watch now

Author Topic: Project 365: Thread 2  (Read 67247 times)

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #400 on: January 01, 2012, 03:03:00 am »
And I posted my last pic. Congratulations ladies! I won't be joining in 2012; two years in a row of Project 365 is quite enough. :) Good luck to those who will be embarking on Project 365 or Project 52 (weekly) this year! :)

princessposh

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #401 on: January 01, 2012, 05:08:39 am »
posted my last pix.. congrats sa mga kasabay ko.. clap, clap, clap  :) :) :)

I enjoyed doing this project w/ all of you.  ;)

I'm not sure if I'll do project 52 naman this year... I'll keep you posted na [textspeak!]...  :)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #402 on: January 01, 2012, 03:14:54 pm »
Guys super congrats! And a Happy New Year everybody! :)

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #403 on: January 01, 2012, 04:50:43 pm »
Congratulations, everyone! :D

I finished it!  I actually finished it! :D  Pero syempre di ko pa napo-post. :P

I'm thinking of doing it differently this year.  Di pa lang ako sure kung paano.  Medyo mahirap na din pala siya tanggalin sa sistema. :)

Happy New Year, girls! ;D

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #404 on: January 01, 2012, 06:59:51 pm »
Medyo mahirap na din pala siya tanggalin sa sistema. :)

Hahaha! That's why I did P365 for two years. :)

pink

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #405 on: January 01, 2012, 10:20:11 pm »
Congratulations, everyone! :D
Medyo mahirap na din pala siya tanggalin sa sistema. :)

Happy New Year, girls! ;D

Yep. Congrats to all of us! Yey!

And mahirap nga talagang tanggalin sa system. I still thought of a pic to take today. But I'm not planning on doing it this year. A Project 52 maybe...

Happy New Year to all!!!

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #406 on: January 03, 2012, 12:46:04 am »
I did 365 din , I did it sa facebook.  this time join na ko dito and i'm using wordpress. Too bad sis Heatherette's not doin it anymore. I enjoyed her posts talaga.

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #407 on: January 03, 2012, 06:27:33 am »
join ako dito. here's the link:
http://badhairlife365.wordpress.com/

newbie sa wordpress.  ;D sobrang busy at hinabol lang yan. wala pang description / caption.
may bagong list na po ng joiners for 2012?

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #408 on: January 03, 2012, 08:03:31 pm »
Congrats sa mga nakapagcomplete ng project!!! I'll surely miss your comments....  5 more months to go!!!

sis whatswithjuly added you up na on my blogroll  :)

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #409 on: January 06, 2012, 06:14:36 pm »

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2012, 12:06:59 pm »
added biancs and silverbarrow. newbie sa wordpress. ngayon ko lang nafigure out pano maglagay ng blogroll. :D sino pa bang still active with this project?

talagang pictures lang laman ng sakin.. walang time to put description hehe.. :D

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2012, 01:13:25 am »
sad naman. mukang wala ng participants kung kelan nag-join ako hehe.. wala na din tuloy theme. ;) sana may magjoin pa..

GoldGlitz

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2012, 06:26:41 pm »
congrats sa mga naka finish! sadly i wasn't able to reach kahit halfway ng project coz of major changes but im happy sa mga naka reach ng 365. congrats sisses!

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #413 on: January 13, 2012, 10:41:53 pm »
sali ulit ako... tee hee!! :)

qt_chick17

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #414 on: January 14, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »
unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish last year's 365. so I'm doing it again for 2012. sana this time matapos ko. :p

http://threedoublesix.tumblr.com

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #415 on: January 14, 2012, 10:11:58 pm »
Congratulations sa mga nakatapos ng Project 365. Hands down to you ladies!

I will think seriously if I will do this all over again. Mahirap na. I'm too busy with work.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:15:19 pm by bleudskymd »

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2012, 06:11:12 am »
i've added qt_chick17 and color_violet to my blogroll.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2012, 12:50:58 pm »
Good luck to all those doing Project 366 this year! Yep, you're doing 1 more pic this year than we did last year. hehe...

ysarte_posh

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2012, 01:06:25 pm »
I attempted to have one last year.
But I stopped mid-year. Sayang nga. Work life kze is repetitive haha! Nothing to post kaya na-stop.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #419 on: January 15, 2012, 02:45:37 pm »
^ Actually that's part of the challenge! Trying to look at ordinary, everyday things with fresh eyes. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close