watch now

Author Topic: Project 365: Thread 2  (Read 67396 times)

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #380 on: December 11, 2011, 09:18:53 am »
Do we have any volunteers to provide the theme for the last two weeks of the year? Can't believe we're almost done! :)

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #381 on: December 11, 2011, 10:59:27 am »
Me!!!  Thinking of trying out this time  :)

   Hay sorry if I wasn't able to post pics yet, I forgot my camera at my sister's house last night. But it's all updated naman. Will do blog hopping later.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:01:04 am by silverbarrow »

princessposh

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #382 on: December 12, 2011, 02:41:56 am »
sis, pwede ako na lang sa last week natin? Thanks  :)

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #383 on: December 12, 2011, 02:34:26 pm »
Sure! So for the last two weeks, our themes will be chosen by
1. silverbarrow
2. princessposh

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #384 on: December 17, 2011, 11:13:53 pm »
  theme for next week is prints

        hindi ko na pinahirapan pa para sa mga sisters natin who are in the verge of completing their projects in two week's time :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:17:14 pm by silverbarrow »

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #385 on: December 20, 2011, 10:17:53 pm »
I haven't been posting my pix lately because it's really busy at work and I've been to tired, but I'm still taking a photo a day. Will update siguro once it's vacation. (and yes, I fought for my vacation leave).

pink

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2011, 11:08:34 pm »
good for you sis gwacie! i'm on break now but may bring home work pa rin...


numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #387 on: December 23, 2011, 03:27:15 am »
Sorry, di na ko nakasubaybay sa theme.  I've been trying to post photos every week.  It's still not easy.  :-\

But...we're almost done!  Sa mga nag-start ng Jan 1, 2011, WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!!  I can't believe we're down to the last week of the year and the project.  Well done, ladies! ;D

Merry Christmas pala to all the girls in the project. ;)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #388 on: December 23, 2011, 03:54:33 am »
Kudos peeps! Ang galing niyo! And Merry Christmas to everyone :D

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #389 on: December 24, 2011, 08:46:07 am »
I will post photos within the week, promise! :D I've been busy helping with the relief efforts for Typhoon Sendong and haven't had the energy to sort through the photos.  Will get a little rest muna. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas everyone! :)

bleudskymd

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #390 on: December 24, 2011, 07:19:15 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone!

Congrats to all those who will successfully complete the Project 365. Hands down to all of you. :)

princessposh

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #391 on: December 25, 2011, 03:16:08 am »
Merry X-mas mga sis  :)

Theme natin for next week: "new year's resolution"

1 week to go na lang sa mga kasabay kong nagstart  :)

pink

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2011, 12:58:49 am »
One day more!!! Yey!!!

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2011, 11:21:25 am »
Last day today... I have a lot of backlogs to upload... wah!

Happy New Year sisses! Looking forward to a better 2012! :)

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »
Last day! Will take my last photo just before midnight. Congratulations to all who completed Project 365! Happy New Year! :)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2011, 08:03:33 pm »
  -- magstart ako this year. parang I need to do this kasi alam ko magiging hectic ako this year, so by doing this, medyo madidivert attention ko sa ibang mga bagay..

pink

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »
Finally posted my last pic. Yey! Goal completed.

Happy New Year to All!!!

color_violet

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #397 on: December 31, 2011, 10:50:40 pm »
^Congrats sis!  I completed mine also but haven't uploaded everything... I failed in a way... ha ha!  But I will continue with the project next year!  Cheers! :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:41:36 am by color_violet »

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #398 on: January 01, 2012, 02:24:47 am »
congrats sa mga naka-complete!


happy new year everyone!  :)

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Project 365: Thread 2
« Reply #399 on: January 01, 2012, 03:02:59 am »
Try ko to this year! Happy New Year mga sis! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close