watch now

Author Topic: what foods do you take to the movie  (Read 42675 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2013, 07:59:12 pm »
Last time we watched a movies, I had an almond pretzel from Auntie Anne's and my husband had big mac and fries from McDo

melaicious

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2013, 03:33:19 pm »
pag sa rockwell ayos na ko sa venti coffee jelly ng starbucks , pag sa glorietta burger or frosty from wendy's.

melaicious

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2013, 03:36:09 pm »
Bigla ako natawa sa thread na to, alala ko may time na pansit palabok ng Jollibee dala ko and pineapple juice. while eating pansit palabok sa gutom ko di ko na naala may kalamansi yun kasama. When I ate it sabi ko wow may squid ball ng kasama palabok. Bigla kung nailuwa sa asim! Hehe buhat nuon di na ako nagdadala ng mga heavy pang PG dating. Popcorn and hotdog sandwich na lang.



well mukang natanggal ang antok ko this afternoon sa story ng Squidball este calamansi mo sis.  :D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 03:37:46 pm by melaicious »

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2013, 06:15:14 am »
tofu chips from Tater's or minsan yung wasabi popcorn nila tapos large na cold green tea. om nom nom.

mitchal18

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2013, 03:37:29 pm »
Sour cream flavored popcorn lalo yung sa SM Sta. Mesa! Kaso ngayon di na siya masyadong flavorful :(

shasta

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2013, 08:36:58 pm »
I used to love popcorn with movies but I always get conscious about making noises that may disturb fellow movie goers (not that I chew that loud).

Plus Murphy's Law dictates that while I'm busy engrossed in a nice film, I'll choke on my popcorn and spend the next few minutes trying to hack quietly.

Nowadays I'm happy as a pickle with my BLT from Subway. Perfect companion to a movie. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2013, 07:50:33 am »
For a change from the usual popcorn + water, hubby and I brought Starbucks sandwhiches and coffee on our movie date last night :) good thing we were full that we skipped dinner na = naksave!

insta_momma

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2013, 11:12:19 am »
chips or popcorn, chocolates, soda or iced coffee, minsan buong meal like burger and fries if we don't have the time to eat outside..

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:33 am »
Fries and chips tapos soda. Hindi ako masyadong fan ng popcorn inuubo kasi ako lagi dun.

chelle212121

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2013, 10:50:58 am »
french fries addict!!!! :)

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:11 pm »
Since mahilig kami  mag-movie ni hubby eto ang list of choices namin:

Breadtalk
Coffee
Pepsi and Water
Popcorn
Nachos
Crepe


chelle212121

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2013, 08:14:24 am »
pizza and french fries...

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2013, 09:54:16 am »
I used to love popcorn with movies but I always get conscious about making noises that may disturb fellow movie goers (not that I chew that loud).

Plus Murphy's Law dictates that while I'm busy engrossed in a nice film, I'll choke on my popcorn and spend the next few minutes trying to hack quietly.

Nowadays I'm happy as a pickle with my BLT from Subway. Perfect companion to a movie. :)

Exactly what happened to me. Chocked on my barbeque-flavored popcorn while watching Avengers last year. But then again, it was an isolated case since it was the first time I experienced such while eating popcorn, and it didn't help that we were seated at the first row since the theatre was full house.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2013, 09:46:31 am »
cheese pop corn
fries
pizza
chips
coke/coffee float
bottled water

ayami

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2013, 11:58:14 pm »
In order of preference:

Fries na NYFD
Burger King food
Pizza
Nachos
Hotdog sandwich
Cheese popcorn

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2013, 12:26:49 am »
soda or mocha frappucino
popcorn (cheese)

sometimes pag gutom, may burger hehe...

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #216 on: June 27, 2013, 02:06:02 pm »
Yogurt,
Chocolate,
Lollipop,
V-cut (any chips),
Drinks (Water will do)..
Pizza,
Hamburger,
Fries...

Ang dami hahaha.. Food trip ata 'to..
 ^_^

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #217 on: June 27, 2013, 02:17:07 pm »
Nachos!

beatrize zuri

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2013, 07:21:34 pm »
gong cha milk tea and mushroom burger from burger king and water.

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: what foods do you take to the movie
« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2013, 06:52:59 am »
TATERS the best plus lemon black tea!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close