We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis, meron ba nakapag apply ng housing loan and a construction or renovation loan together sa pag-ibig recently? please share your experience. Sabi kasi pwede mag avail ng 2 housing loans up to 6M pesos pero I am not sure if I can apply for a second loan (construction) since I only have a contract to sell CTS and not the title yet.
Do you know if may option na instead of paying for the housing loan for 30yrs e gawin nalang 15-20yrs ang payment term? Puro 30yrs kasi nakikita ko sa sample computation.