watch now

Author Topic: Tibet  (Read 2357 times)

iluvescadasport

  • Guest
Tibet
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:36:04 pm »
I made a separate thread on this, since it's not considered as part of Mainland China.

I was wondering if anyone's been to Tibet? Preferably last year or this year? I need tips kasi, specifically sa expenses part

l_neveph

  • Guest
Re: Tibet
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 10:30:00 am »
updates anyone?
they say altitude sickness is the main problem here , is it really hard to deal with?also may separate permit pa daw aside sa china visa to visit tibet.i hope anyone who have tried this trip can enlighten us.

thank you

l_neveph

  • Guest
Re: Tibet
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 06:01:25 am »
^ hi sis were u able to go here?how was the change in altitude? what tour group did you join?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close