watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Spartacus  (Read 74641 times)

marga

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #580 on: April 13, 2013, 06:35:53 pm »
I can't get over the final episode. Grabe kakaiyak. :(

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #581 on: April 14, 2013, 06:31:21 am »
I can't believe I have been watching this for a week only and I'm hooked with the show and the characters already.  I know myself I don't get easily hooked up with the show but this is really amazing!!!  I read thru the net about the ending and honestly ang hirap ng idownload for me yung last 3episodes because I don't want to see them coming to an end, grabe sobrang galing nila lalo na si Gannicus.  He is so cool!  Nakakaiyak dahil he will be crucified in the end.  :'(  As well as Spartacus who will also die.  :'(

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #582 on: April 14, 2013, 08:43:42 am »
I don't have the words. Heart is crushed by what has transpired. Ang sakit sakit *Crying Uncontrollably right now.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #583 on: April 14, 2013, 10:37:48 am »
Nakakainis I forgot to start downloading the finale while watching the episode 9.  Haaaissst!!!  Last na lang!  Ang bilis ko palang manuod if we did not go to Antipolo last friday and saturday I should have finish the series with all the viewers at the same time.  ;D

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #584 on: April 15, 2013, 04:06:44 am »
^^i was crying like crazy while watching, ang sakit sa dibdib..

best series..

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #585 on: April 15, 2013, 07:41:07 am »
I didn't like the ending. The character I liked the most was Gannicus but it was so disappointing for me that Caesar didn't die(oh well stick to history nalang). I was really hoping he would. This is the only thign that I didn't like, sana man lang napatay ni Gannicus si Caesar or anyone of them. Powerful ending, kakilabot yung part nung 'hallucinations' ni Gannicus. As per Spartacus, I liked him only in the ending, when watching him, si Liam parin ang iniimagine ko  :-X

I must say the closing credits was really oh PERFECT! (btw, has anyone ever thought of that Caesar is (less) Brad Pitt's brother from another mother? or I am the only one (insane) who notices it?)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:15:58 am by cookerbel »

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #586 on: April 15, 2013, 09:15:28 am »
done watching the series last night.  It was a sad ending pero maganda yung story.  Dannicus is my favorite also and hindi rin ako happy na hindi siya nakatakas but he was happy naman when he died in the series with his hallucinations.   ;D  I would say this is the best TV series I've watched.  ;D

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #587 on: April 15, 2013, 10:18:22 am »
As much as I love this TV series (I love short straight to the point TV series), I hate to say that I am still voting for Game of Thrones as my favorite of all.  ;D Try watching it! :D (sorry OT)


btw, one stupid question is this Julus EFFing Caesar on Spartacus the true Julius Caesar - one of the most powerful Roman leader? I didn't know he got buttraped one point in his life. hehe! Well talk about inaccuracy in TV series. sana man lang he got to kill Tiberius. Oh well andaming Sana hehe! Okay maka move on na nga  8)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:38:12 am by cookerbel »

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #588 on: April 15, 2013, 12:46:53 pm »
this is the best series for me, I also watch GoT pero mas prefer ko pa din to, I think they just have to stick to history, they already did some changes..

I love how they showed Andy on the last part, nakakamiss siya

OT: Starz have a new show "Da Vinci's Demon" maganda ang reviews, will try to watch it.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #589 on: April 15, 2013, 01:46:58 pm »
Spartacus -- BEST SERIES for me... the other shows just pales in comparison to this one.

I also didn't like the ending. Oh I hate it so much!!!! I was hoping na ma-dead na sila Crassus and Caesar, but history doesn't permit. Starz had been loosely following the history of Spartacus, kaya that's the only fitting ending for this show. But.... they didn't die in a glorious way, contrary to what I hoped for at least. I mean Lugo got burned alive, that was really horrible. Naevia was called a slave before being stabbed by Caesar using Tiberius' sword which was also used to decapitate Crixus. Gannicus crufied and left to rot. And my Spartacus got speared thrice in the back by some nameless coward roman soldier. I don't like that a bit!!!!

@Cookerbel -- That's Julius F****** Caesar who would one day become a powerful leader of Rome. Based sa nabasa ko, Caesar and Spartacus never crossed paths, but Caesar was indeed a tribune under Crassus after the war. But who knows.... Yes, I agree he does look like Brad Pitt, younger version though :) Game of Thrones is good also, but I still prefer Spartacus.


heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #590 on: April 15, 2013, 01:53:06 pm »
^I agree with you but I think I am expecting the very disappointing deaths, but Spartacus is really smart dun sa mga traps nila

I just feel so bad about what happened to Gannicus

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #591 on: April 15, 2013, 02:32:11 pm »
Hi rebels I created a second thread. This page has already reached it's maximum page, I fear the admin might lock it down.

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,273313.new.html#new

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close