watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Spartacus  (Read 74669 times)

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #540 on: March 26, 2013, 11:19:21 am »
^agree, but I love them together, we witnessed how their relationship started.

and to see Agron being crucified, that's just too much for me.

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2013, 05:26:53 am »
laaaawd have mercy! this is a best way to sum up my reaction on that episode: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/aoshi_01/GIF%20Reactions/THISISTOOMUCH_zps77565c6f.gif

yan lang ang reaction ko sa latest episode. juskolord my heart broke in a million pieces when Agron broke up with Nasir.

and Crixus' death scene...

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2013, 09:14:04 am »
Ganda ng episode 9: The Dead and the Dying. Nakaka-touch ang funeral games/tribute nila para kay Crixus.

I can't believe na there's only 1 episode left. Next week, my heart's gonna be crushed :'( :'( :'( :'(

Saw the preview for episode 10 --- parang it's not going to be good :'( :'( :'(

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2013, 08:31:52 pm »
hmmm....been looking for TV series to watch.  Masimulan nga ito  ;D

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #544 on: April 08, 2013, 11:23:39 am »
^ Sis, you won't be disappointed ;) Just don't get too attached to the characters, but if you do, be prepared for the heartbreaks :'(

Liam really shined on episode 9. Ang galing galing niya dun. Actually magaling talaga siya this season, pero what he did on episode 9 really blew me away.

This anxiety is really killing me. I really really hope the rebels will win, and please let them all survive!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:31:52 pm by mishmish »

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #545 on: April 08, 2013, 01:36:30 pm »
mahilig talaga ako sa ganitong mga movies

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #546 on: April 08, 2013, 07:02:34 pm »
^^grabe iyak ko sis, can't help it, i got too attached talaga..

i will terribly miss this :(

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #547 on: April 08, 2013, 07:40:47 pm »
started watching ganda

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #548 on: April 08, 2013, 09:27:53 pm »
^ Ano watch mo sis? Prequel? :) Beware: madaming spoilers dito ha :P

^^ Sis heavensent -- I got teary eyed watching the tribute. I'm saving my tears for the last episode, I'm sure I'm gonna cry my eyes out and bawl like a baby!!

I know we can't change history, it's like watching the Titanic without the ship sinking. But I do hope Starz will re-write everything. Please let the rebels win!! But if they will to die -- Please give them glorious deaths upon the sand, absent roman sword/spear in their backs!!!

Episode 10 promo: "One day, Rome will fade and crumble, but your name shall be always remembered" --- parang voice ni Agron, which was kinda weak. I hope it's not a dying Agron!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:31:13 pm by mishmish »

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #549 on: April 08, 2013, 09:38:04 pm »
^Wahh!! Those words gives me goosebumps.. Naiiyak na ko thinking of them dying :(

Naku sis, baka grabe ang iiyak ko sa last epi! Ang bigat sa dibdib talaga :(

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #550 on: April 08, 2013, 09:52:26 pm »
^ True, it tugs the heart string. Grabe ang gaganda ng mga speech ni Spartacus, and when he roars, para siyang lion lol!! During the first few episodes, Crixus was kinda meh for me, pero sa episode 8, ang gaganda din ng dialogues niya. Hay Crixus..... It would have been great spectacle to have him fighting side by side with his brothers, hay.......

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #551 on: April 08, 2013, 11:02:20 pm »
^blood and sand sis

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2013, 11:49:57 pm »
^ Enjoy sis ;)

Shocks I'm crying right now. I'm re-watching episode 9 again. Buti wala si hubby, kung hindi sasabihin nun nababaliw na ako ;D

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2013, 11:59:40 pm »
^wahaha, I also prefer watching this alone kasi di ko talaga mapigilan na di umiyak eh..

Never really thought that I would love this series

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #554 on: April 09, 2013, 12:06:01 am »
^ Hahaha!! oo nga e, baka kasi kantsawin ako! :P

Superb acting, awesome storyline.. ang galing-galing nilang lahat! Sana may tribute for Andy after ng finale. Kinikilabutan pa din ako lalo na yung binabanggit nila ang mga names ng mga comrades nila -- heart wrenching scene indeed.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #555 on: April 09, 2013, 10:57:04 am »
Ayoko pa ng finale!! pero the series has been well written all through out since Season 1 I'm kinda looking forward how they'll end it. Pero sana wala ng mamatay, well pwede na siguro kahit si Naevia na lang lol


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #556 on: April 09, 2013, 11:20:01 am »
Sana Niloloko lang tayo ni Deknight. Sana bigla tayong bulagain sa finale na may season 4 pa pala hehe wishful thinking ko lang :P


heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #557 on: April 09, 2013, 02:19:59 pm »
^^haha, talagang si Naevia ah.. LOL!

^naku, super wishful thinking na lang talaga.. but I hope they will make a series about Caesar or something like this.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #558 on: April 09, 2013, 07:33:41 pm »
^ But after what happened to Caesar, I just can't look at him the same way again lol!

I wonder what Caesar had in store for Tiberius, sigurado paglalaruan niya ito, had the latter not been killed :P

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #559 on: April 09, 2013, 07:40:46 pm »
^when they were handing Tiberius to Caesar, iba yung tingin, he surely have some evil plans.. haha..

super shocking yung nangyari sa kanya, never expected that!

anyway, they are auctioning the items na ginagamit sa set and nakita ko yung iba nasa $2,000+ yung bid, esp [textspeak!] mga weapons nila..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close