watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Spartacus  (Read 74686 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #520 on: March 24, 2013, 12:02:44 am »
^last 3 episodes na lang daw... so expect to see some of our fave characters go.. :'(

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #521 on: March 24, 2013, 12:05:09 am »
^NO!! I can't! :(

di ko pa napapanood naiiyak na ko, i just love them so much..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #522 on: March 24, 2013, 12:23:45 am »
Episode 8: separate paths is a sad sad sad episode for me and there's two more to come :'(

So many heart wrenching scenes. Naiyak ako grabe. Di ko matanggap na ganon na lang.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #523 on: March 24, 2013, 12:31:28 am »
Nagulat ako sa sinapit in Caesar ha.
I hate to spoil this, but there will be crucifixions. Saw it on the official trailer. Don't know who he is, but I have the feeling na si....
I have to brace myself for more heartbreaks. Invested so much emotions here already, tapos ganon ganon lang. Ang bigat bigat sa dibdib
    :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:34:03 am by mishmish »

Saxa

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #524 on: March 24, 2013, 01:18:31 am »
^My guess is Agron. Pero i'm not sure kung siya nga.

Crixus, who was once a champion of capua, was killed by Tiberius. Sana kahit si Marcus na lang nagbigay ng final blow. Oh well.

Nakakalungkot coz one more episode na lang before the series finale. I am not happy about the two weeks hiatus pero bawi naman sa next episode kasi parang Caesar will get his revenge. Sana in a so brutal way (ang bad ko!) kasi payment na din sa ginawa ni Tiberius kay Kore.




mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #525 on: March 24, 2013, 09:11:41 am »
Yup si Agron nga pero sana ma-save siya.
Saw a lot of spoilers prior to watching episode 8. Had this terrible feeling na may mamatay nga. Crixus had always yearned for a glorious death, but his demise is anything but glorious! I mean to be decapitated by that sneaky little piece of sh*t Tiberius. It was so devastating! Pero buti na din hindi siya na-torture, he died a quick death thru Naevia's reflection.

Caesar can't be trusted. Hindi ko alam pero parang may deal siya with Spartacus/Gannicus. It's still a mystery Kung ano ba gagawin ni  Kore, I don't trust her too.

Ang though how much I dislike the thought coz I really want them to end up together. I'm doubting Laeta too. Romans can't be trusted - yan ang sort of theme ng series. Pero mali sana ako. Eh kasi naman ang bilis bilis, sort of rush ang love scenes nila. Mas may romance pa sila Crassus ang Kore ::)


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #526 on: March 24, 2013, 09:29:44 am »
On a lighter note, the scenes between Agron and Nasir, Crixus and Naevia were so good. Got teary eyed watching them. Sana magkaanak si Naevia. Gusto ko din yung ginagawan ng tent ni Agron si Laeta - na si Spartacus deserves no small amount of happiness after what he had gone thru...

Nagtataka lang ako, alam ko matalino si Crassus, pero how did he know that Spartacus' forces had been divided? And that the other army is led by Crixus? Tapos alam ko gusto ni Crassus and Tiberius was to attack Spartacus, si Caesar ang may gustong protektahan ang Rome, how come andon sila sa battle ni Crixus. I'm confused! Have I missed something?


lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2013, 11:25:40 am »
^Baka pinakinggan din ni Tiberius yung explanation ni Ceasar, gusto ata ni Ceasar i-make sure yung safety ng rome para din sa name ni Crassus.  Ayaw lang ni Tiberius yung tinakot pa sya and inutusan.  Kaya ni-rape si Ceasar.  Grrrrr.

Nung magkaharap si Naevia and Crixus, sabi ko, sana si Naevia nalang ang pugutan!  Hehe.


Saxa

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2013, 11:43:58 am »
^Disappointed ako nung binuhay pa siya ni Marcus.

^^Nalaman siguro ni Marcus thru his scouts. Hindi lang pinakita kung paano talaga.

Kaya nga nagawan ng 'ganun' ni Tiberius si Caesar kasi mapilit yung huli lalo na yung sinabi niya yung ginawa ni Tiberius kay kore. I do not like Caesar pero yung ginawa sa kanya ni Tiberius ay nakakagulat.

I don't think pwedeng magkaanak si Naevia. Tingin ko kaya siya naiiyak kasi wala siyang kakayahan na magkababy na after what happened to her sa minahan. I am not sure pero parang me nasabi siya kay Crixus about doon. Tinatamad akong panoorin ulit yung episode na yun to confirm.

I don't trust Kore, too. Baka me plan silang napagkasunduan ni Caesar aside sa pagdala sa kanya sa camp ni Marcus pero parang wala kasi after sinabi ni Marcus sa kanya ang plano niya na mag-stay siya sa Sinuessa beside Tiberius tapos sagot niya 'everything is very clear to me now' naisip ko na that moment narealize niya na mas okay na sumama siya sa mga slaves kesa naman makasama ulit si Tiberius.
 

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #529 on: March 24, 2013, 12:10:35 pm »
Promo for the next epi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjl4AnGg3BM

Oh no, si Agron ata yung icru-crucify.   :'(

 

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #530 on: March 24, 2013, 01:56:43 pm »
^^ I was discussing this with hubby also, we figured out na baka through scouts nalaman ang mga moves nila Spartacus (offscreen). I think kaya sila sumunod sa Rome is because they saw many cities taken down by the forces of Crixus, based sa map na pinakita sa episode, siguro nagulat din sila sa massive destruction, kaya they trailed behind Crixus. I wonder if Crixus heeded Spartacus words, mas konti kaya ang casualties?

^ Yup that's Agron -- I hope he'll be saved by Spartacus (crossing my fingers!! I love Agron) -- it takes hours before one dies from crucifixion. Gannicus -- Don't trust the silver tongue of that Caesar -- 500 rebels para sa buhay ni Tiberius -- may catch yan, I smell something fishy here!!

Tiberius -- he deserves a slow, horrible death, he should be tear from limb to limb!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:58:37 pm by mishmish »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2013, 02:08:26 pm »

I don't think pwedeng magkaanak si Naevia. Tingin ko kaya siya naiiyak kasi wala siyang kakayahan na magkababy na after what happened to her sa minahan. I am not sure pero parang me nasabi siya kay Crixus about doon. Tinatamad akong panoorin ulit yung episode na yun to confirm.
 

Yes, this was explained in the previous episode, can't remember clearly na din, parang sa Vengeance pa ata nasabi na niya na di siya pwede magka-baby dahil sa torture na dinanas niya. Maybe a little wishful thinking on my part na sana by some miracles, mabuntis itong si Naevia-- that Crixus will leave a legacy.


_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2013, 07:23:24 pm »
Grabe sobrang heartbreaking talaga thinking that the series will end na. Sana hindi mamatay si Spartacus, even though they are staying close with what happened sa history sana sa parang text na lang sa ending wag na ipakita. Or if Spartacus falls si Gannicus maging successor niya or something, hence why pinapakita nila na Gannicus is starting to think like Spartacus.


mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #533 on: March 24, 2013, 11:44:35 pm »
^ Based sa history, Gannicus just like Crixus also led a separate army to go battle against the Romans, he died too. They better put a good twist on the ending. I don't think I can take it anymore, after seeing Crixus died in the most unglorious fashion, by the hands/mercy of that scum Tiberius -- isn't it ironic to be back stabbed with a roman sword, one thing he feared the most. Huwag na nila dagdagan pa! It will be too much! Shed so many tears for the past characters like -- Oenomaus, Mira, Varro and even Andy. Hay...

Gawin na lang hostage si Kore since Crassus holds her in high regard. Possible pa kayang may truce sa huli... I just can't/don't like to imagine the fall of Spartacus. My heart will be broken to pieces :'( :'(

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:02:43 pm by mishmish »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #534 on: March 25, 2013, 04:39:17 pm »
Crixus:"What Lies Beneath Your Feet?!"
Agron:"Sacred Ground, Watered With Tears Of Blood!"
Crixus:"And this day, It shall be Rome who sheds them!!"

Love this! Sent chills down my spine...

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #535 on: March 25, 2013, 04:47:26 pm »
haven't seen the latest epi yet, cause I'm not sure if I can handle the pain of seeing anybody die.

I've been too attached to the characters in this series, we've witnessed every sufferings, trials and triumph that they had and I just can't imagine seeing everything end.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #536 on: March 25, 2013, 07:28:22 pm »
^ Sis, keep your tissues near. Maganda yung episode, tragic ending lang. Madaming nakaka-touch na scenes. Me too, I'd never thought I could get attach to a TV series, let alone the characters. Ang ganda naman kasi talaga. I just wish they could at least spare the lives of the remaining characters. Let them live freely on some Thracian mountains, have kids and all. I just can't stand the thought of all the rebels dead. Please edit it out, kung ang original plan is patay ang lahat ng bida!!

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #537 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:00 pm »
watching the latest epi now..

Agron saying goodbye to Nasir is so heartbreaking..

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #538 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:27 am »
^^kakaiba tong series na to, sobrang na attach ako masyado sa mga characters, this is the best series for me, despite the gore and all the s*x scenes..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:22:25 am by heavensent »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus
« Reply #539 on: March 26, 2013, 07:55:06 am »
^ Naalala ko nga nung una, hubby was watching Blood and Sand - the year was 2011, deadma lang ako nun hehe, then may naabutan akong battle scene, parang kay theokoles ata - after that I got hooked na. Been watching this series for years just to see them all killed? -- Starz please spare us the heartaches!!


Agron saying goodbye to Nasir is so heartbreaking..

Nafe-feel na din kasi ni Agron na parang hindi na ganon ka-strong ang relationship nila. Selos na selos kasi kay Castus!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 01:07:16 pm by mishmish »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close