Michelle, thank you for the advice on mutual funds. I'll discuss with hubs. Hubs works in a bank, how ironic 'no? Ako pa ang taga-research tungkol sa investments haha.
My derma since 1999 is Dr. Nellie Yu. Like the derma of Grayce, Dr. Yu personally attends to me. She was my savior post partum kasi mega acne talaga ako because of the prednisone I took during pregnancy. She put me on light therapy kasi nga I was breastfeeding. Ehrythromycin lang ang puwede kong i-apply sa face ko that time. Dr. Yu is the derma of Kitkat Zobel and her kids (Dr. Yu's son Jonathan, who is also a derma, is Kitkat's high school classmate), Gretchen B when she was still a Seiko star (Robbie Tan is Dr. Yu's brother), Carmi Martin (before her switch to Facial Care Centre) and Gladys Reyes. Pare-parehong magaganda ang skin ng mga celebs na iyan ha. I haven't gone to her in around 2-3 years though so hindi ako updated how much na ang diamond peel niya. It was around P1500/session before. She combines it with glycolic peel, tapos her TCA is really mild. Her glycolic peel is around P1200 before. No downtime! Walang stage na magmumukhang sunog ang skin mo or super ang pag-peel. Her secret weapon is the DK cream which prevents nga the downtime from the peel kaya puwede kang mag-mall (her place is in Glorietta, sa may Mercury) kasi di ka mukhang bagong peel.

I've never used the Obagi regime. I'm using Shiseido for my skin care now and though pricey, big savings for me since no need na nga for me to go to the derma for peels and the like. Love how my skin feels and looks now. I couldn't believe that back in 2007, my skin was ridden with acne.
Grayce, re RMK, ayokong i-discover dahil super mahal! Same with Cle de Peau. Pero nate-tempt akong mag-SK II when I turn 40, which is next year na! Or, Sisley or La Prairie.
Mauie, if your hair is buhaghag, try a chin-length bob, tapos medyo ipa-thin mo sa stylist ang bandang dulo. The stylist should use thinning scissors. My hair is thick but not buhaghag pero iyan ang gawa ni Joseph noong bob ang hair style ko.
Re hair style pa rin. Only permed my hair when I was in grade school. Takot akong baka matuloy-tuloy na maging curly ang hair ko. Hair color (because I have lots of white hair) and highlights (though more than 3 years na kong di nagpapa-highlights) lang ako. I used to buy Kerastase products when I was single and at that time, affordable pa siya pero now that I have kids, hindi na.
Maussie, Doc Heidi. Is Malou with Clarity too?
Went to Shangrila mall today and what do you know, they had a free interactive storytelling session at the podium. My kids got free stuff pa.
Was sorely tempted to buy RL for kids shirts at 25% off pero mahal pa din eh. Buti napigilan ko myself. Sa Makati, hindi naka-off the same shirts. Pero parang gusto ko balikan.
OA sa presyo ang big pony shirts for little boys, 6k+!
Pero I really like RL. My kids still wear their RL polo shirts na size 2T ha (tuck out na lang) and hindi pa nag-fade ang color at ang collar hindi nag-bacon. Good quality talaga.
Jai, tumama ba ang head ng baby mo? Better have her checked by a neurologist, just to be on the safe side.
*I'm watching You've Got Mail right now. I love Meg Ryan movies. And I love her bookstore here called The Shop Around the Corner.
I got M & M books again. Can't help it. Books are all they ask of me. Kahit mapunta kami sa toy stores, never silang pabili ng toys. Just books talaga.