We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
kaso yung inoffer sakin ibang date ang gagamitin. 2011 daw kaya hindi ko kinuha kasi baka magkaproblema naman yun. tsaka kasi sa mindanao daw ipprocess.
yung friend ko in the process yung annulment nia sa Bicol. 160k for 6 months. sabi nia nga dun na din ako magpannull para mura at kilala nia yung judge. kahit hindi ako dun. hehe. tira lang daw ako dun ng mga 6 months. usapan nila ng asawa nia, no show ang spouse nia para mas madali daw.
I have a dilemma. My ex husband requested for annulment. Ok lang naman sa akin. He will pay for annulment fees and he also chose the lawyer who I will talk to. Ako daw magfile since he is abroad all the time. Ok lang sa kanya sya ang psychologically incapacitated. For me naman, kung wala na talaga love, why would I stay married. But if this is not what God has planned for me, wag na i-grant. So, sa akin is, if ma-grant, maybe this is really what God want for me. If not granted, I will accept. The attorney said that the petition will be filed in Paniqui, Tarlac. My problem is, he will put my residence as Tarlac, while in fact, my ex and I both resides in QC. Malakas siguro sya sa Tarlac kaya doon sya magfile. I am not confident with this kasi what if the court will find out hindi totoo tumira ako ng Tarlac for more than 6 months? Sabi ng attorney, our case will not go through the normal process, wala daw summons or anything. Since it's my ex who will pay for this, wala akong pake-alam kung pumalpak etong kinuha nyang lawyer. My concern is, what will my liability is considering I will sign and conforme to the Tarlac address written as my address. If ever the annulment will be granted, public document na yan. Perjury ba ito? baka makulong pa ako... Ako na nga ang nagbigay ng pabor sa ex ko...
pano ba terms of payment ng mga atty? yung s BIL ko 75% agad ang hiningi nung ex niya, ang tagal na rin nun halos one and a half year na rin.ganon ba talaga kahit 200k ang tagal pa rin ng process.
ah dami pala dapat alaming details.sa side kasi namin kahit mismong si bil walang alam basta nagsabi si ex niya na magpapaannul sila kasi preggy na siya nun s bf niya.tapos 200k para daw 6 months lang.kaso 1 and half year na rin wala pa rin. during process may mga documents/ notice ba siyang marerecieve? thanks
I have a dilemma. My ex husband requested for annulment. Ok lang naman sa akin. He will pay for annulment fees and he also chose the lawyer who I will talk to. Ako daw magfile since he is abroad all the time. Ok lang sa kanya sya ang psychologically incapacitated. For me naman, kung wala na talaga love, why would I stay married. But if this is not what God has planned for me, wag na i-grant. So, sa akin is, if ma-grant, maybe this is really what God want for me. If not granted, I will accept. The attorney said that the petition will be filed in Paniqui, Tarlac. My problem is, he will put my residence as Tarlac, while in fact, my ex and I both resides in QC. Malakas siguro sya sa Tarlac kaya doon sya magfile. I am not confident with this kasi what if the court will find out hindi totoo tumira ako ng Tarlac for more than 6 months? Sabi ng attorney, our case will not go through the normal process, wala daw summons or anything. Since it's my ex who will pay for this, wala akong pake-alam kung pumalpak etong kinuha nyang lawyer. My concern is, what will my liability is considering I will sign and conforme to the Tarlac address written as my address. If ever the annulment will be granted, public document na yan. Perjury ba ito? baka makulong pa ako... Ako na nga ang nagbigay ng pabor sa ex ko... the same ito sa case ko... I will not be living in Tarlac. Yun lawyer ang gagagwa ng paraan to show that I live in Tarlac for more than 6 months. No appearance. hindi daw undergo normal process. siguro under the table lahat. Target nya in 6 months lalabas na decision.Yun friend mo ba taga bicol talaga?
Hi sisses!Heads up lang with Paniqui Tarlac. Its a notorious place for filing declaration of nullity. The family court there was subjected to administrative proceedings. Im not sure if the judge was suspended but seriously it was subjected to investigations.I have a lawyer friend who got her Nullity of marriage cases dismissed in Paniqui Tarlac. she filed it beofre it was under investigation. When it was transferred to another judge, all her 4 cases were dismissed.
QC address ko na ang ginamit. Pinilit ko kasi. Sa ex-husband ko Marikina City. Pwede parin ba sa Tarlac yun?
To sis jazzlawyer, how about this: What else will happen in the future, because of the false address?