watch now

Author Topic: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE  (Read 5860 times)

chasiderwin

  • Guest
FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« on: May 12, 2011, 01:04:41 pm »
mga sis & bro nabasa ko lang ito sa isang thread and na iyak ako kaya share  ko din dito

mods paki delete kung meron na

This is a forwarded email,,,worth sharing.....

4 years ago, an accident took my beloved away and very often I wonder, how's my wife now who is now in the heavenly realm? She must be feeling extremely sad for leaving a husband who is incapable of taking
care of the house and the kid. 'cos that is the exact feeling that I have,
as I feel that I have failed to provide for the physical and emotional
needs of my child,to be the dad and mum for my child.

There was one particular day, when I had an emergency at work. Hence, I
had to leave home while my child was still sleeping. So thinking that
there was still rice leftovers, I hastily cooked an egg and left after
informing my sleepy child.

With the double roles, I am often exhausted at work as well as when I am home. So after a long day, I came home, totally drained of all energy. So with just a brief hug and kiss for my child, I went straight into the
room, skipping dinner. However, when I jumped into my bed with intention
of just having a well-deserved sleep, all I heard and felt was broken
porcelain and warm liquid! I flipped open my blanket, and there lies the
source of the 'problem'... a broken bowl with instant noodles and a mess
on the bed sheets!

Boy, was I mad! I was so furious that I took a clothes hanger, charged
straight at my child who was happily playing with his toy, and give him a
good spanking! He merely cried but not asking for mercy, except a short
explanation:
"Dad, I was hungry and there wasn't anymore leftover rice. But you were
not back yet, hence I wanted to cook some instant noodles. But I
remembered you reminding me not to touch or use the gas stove without any adults around, so I turned on the shower and used the hot water from
the bathroom to cook the noodles. One is for you .
After that episode, I went towards my son to give him a tight hug and applied medication on him,
while coaxing him to sleep. Then, it was time to clear up the mess on the
bed. When everything was done and well past midnight, I passed my son's
room, and saw that he was still crying, not from the pain on his little
buttock, but from looking at the photograph of his beloved mummy.

A year has passed since the episode, I have tried to
focus on giving him both the love of his dad and mum, and to attend to
most of his needs. And soon, he is turning seven, and will be graduating
from kindergarten. Fortunately, the incident did not leave a lasting
impression on his childhood memories and he is still happily growing up.

However, not so long ago,This time,
his kindergarten teacher called, informing me of my son's absence from
school. I took off early from work and went home, expecting him to
explain. But he wasn't to be found, so I went around our house, calling
out his name and eventually found him outside a stationery shop, happily
playing computer games. I was fuming, brought him home and whack the hell
out and hit him. He did not retaliate, except to say, 'I am sorry, Dad'. But after much probing, I realized that it was a 'Talent Show' organized by
his school and the invite is for every student's mummy. And that was the
reason for his absence as he has no mummy.....
Few days after that, my son came home to tell me, the kindergarten has recently taught him how to read and write. Since then, he has kept to
himself and stayed in his room to practice his writing, which I am sure,
would make my wife proud, if she was still around. 'cos he makes me proud too!
Time passes by very quickly, It's
winter.Everywhere the Christmas spirit is in
every passer-by...carols and frantic shoppers.... but alas, my
son got into another trouble.
When I was about to knock off from the day's
work, the post office called. Due to the peak season, to tell me that my son has attempted to
post several letters with no addressee. Although I did make a promise
never to hit my son again, I couldn't help but to hit him as I feel that
this child of mine is really beyond control. Once again, as before, he apologized,
' I'm sorry, Dad' and no additional reason to explain. I
pushed him towards a corner, went to the post office to collect the
letters with no addressee and came home, and angrily questioned my son on
his prank.
His answer, amidst his sobbing, was : The letters were for Mummy.

My eyes grew teary, but I tried to control my emotions and continued to
ask him: " But why did u post so many letters, at one time?" My son's
reply was: " I have been writing to mummy for a long time, but each time I
reach out for the post box, it was too high for me, hence I was not able
to post the letters. But recently, when I went back to the postbox, I
could reach it and I sent it all at once..."
After hearing this, I was lost. Lost at not knowing what to do, what to say.....
I told my son, " Son, mummy is in the heavenly kingdom, so in future, if
you have anything to tell her, just burn the letter and it will reach
mummy. My son, on hearing this, was much pacified and calm, and soon
after, he was sleeping soundly. On promising that I will burn the letters
on his behalf, I brought the letters outside, but couldn't help opening the
letter before they turn to ash.
And one of the letters broke my heart....

Dear Mummy
I miss you so much! Today, there was a 'Talent Show' in school, and the
school invited all mothers for the show. But you are not around, so I did
not want to participate as well. I did not tell Dad about it as I was
afraid that Dad would start to cry and miss you all over again. Dad went
around looking for me, but in order to hide my sadness, I sat in front of
the computer and started playing games at one of the shops. Dad was
furious, and he couldn't help it but scolded and hit me, but I did not tell
him the real reason. Mummy, everyday I see Dad missing you and whenever he
think of you, he is so sad and often hide and cry in h is room. I think
we both miss you very very much. Too much for our own good I think. But
Mummy, I am starting to forget your face. Can you please appear in my
dreams so that I can see your face and remember you? I heard thatif you
fall asleep with the photograph of the person whom you miss, you will see
the person in your dreams. But mummy, why haven't you appear?

After reading the letter, I cant stop sobbing. 'cos I can never replace
the irreplaceable gap left behind by my wife....

For the females with children:
Don't do so much overtime. If you cannot finish the work, it must be some kind of problems within the company, and it is not your sole problem.
Feedback to your boss. Endless overtime may not necessary be the answer to the problem. Take care of your health so that you can treasure and take care of your little precious.

For the married men:
Drink less, smoke less, cos nothing can replace your good health, not even business nor clients.
Try thinking this way, are you able to work till your clients are
totally dependent on you? or your boss is totally dependent on you? In this society, no one is indispensable. Take care of your health, so that you can take care of your little
precious and your loved ones.

For those singles out there:
Beauty lies in loving yourself first.
With confidence and loving yourself, you will see the beauty in other things around you. You will be able to work better and happier. Don't let your health be affected by your work or your boss, so nothing matters more than your well being.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 09:32:26 am by chasiderwin »

Ms.Cacao70%

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 12:43:46 am »
The dad here has anger management problem  >:( instead of emphatizing with him, i want to get a stick and whack his ass. ay naku, nakaka-stress ang tatay na ito! pag nagagalit, bugbog sarado agn bata. poor boy! he is putting all his anger and frustrations on him. i want to hug his son and tell him that everything will be ok.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 03:26:56 am »
Migosh, this is very very heartbreaking :'(

ella

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 03:52:50 pm »
grabe, napaiyak ako dito  :'( sobra.... naawa talaga ako sa little kid. iba talaga pag nawala ang mother, kawawa ang bata...thanks sa pag post sis, its a reminder to us na we should always love and cherish our family first before the material things here on earth! ;)

jhenrheign

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:09:34 pm »
i cried while reading this article... :'(

sobrang naka relate ako, kasi hubby's sister died din due to cancer naman, and may naiwan syang 2 kids, naisip ko agad yung eldest nya kasi yun talaga nakasama ni ate at nagpalaki sa pamangkin ni hubby, parang sya yung little kid sa story... pinabasa ko din to kay hubby and isa lang ang nasabi namin, sana marealize nung asawa ni ate na dapat matuto syang mag provide sa mga anak nya...at alagaan nya naman sana... nakakainis lang din kasi, ultimo pag akyat sa stage dahil honor di nya magawa, di ba sya proud sa achivements ng mga anak nya... puro na lang sya inom, barkada, kumuha ng gf may anak din, wala syang trabaho... sana lang marealize nya na kelangan sya ng mga anak nya...


ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 08:58:55 am »
naiyak naman ako...

iristacey

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 09:52:48 am »
naiyak ako reading this..  :'( siguro ganun talaga minsan, kapag may ginawang "kalokohan" or mali yung bata, disciplinary action agad ang gagawin ng magulang, not knowing the reason for it. lesson ito for all of us na dapat bigyan natin ng voice yung mga bata. so heartbreaking..

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 10:45:25 am »
naawa lang ako sa bata, ipaadopt na lang nya. he's not a worthy father, nagsisisi yan ngayhon pero wag ka, pag maginit nanaman ulo nyan bugbog sarado nanaman yung bata

i thought this was a good story na mafoforward ko pero napaka walang kwenta nakakabwisit lang yung tatay na nagsulat

nicegirl05

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 02:13:20 pm »
 :'(im so touch reading this, makes me more realized and valued life not only for ourself but most especially with our kids who most need us..

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 04:38:00 pm »
oo nga. so hard to focus when i imagine the dad hitting a poor little kid!

cheskacruz

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 04:26:58 am »
Ouch. Naiyak ako sobra!!!

akosiinay

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 02:35:18 pm »
Naiyak ako naawa ako don sa bata

red_one

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 12:21:51 pm »
nakakaiyak. nakakaawa yung bata. sana humingi nalang sya help sa parents nya para somebody will take care of his child. kasi pareho pa sila di nakaka-move-on sa pagkawala ng wife nya. :'(

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 05:44:14 pm »
sad.  :(

destiny_27

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 05:58:10 pm »
The dad here has anger management problem  >:( instead of emphatizing with him, i want to get a stick and whack his ass. ay naku, nakaka-stress ang tatay na ito! pag nagagalit, bugbog sarado agn bata. poor boy! he is putting all his anger and frustrations on him. i want to hug his son and tell him that everything will be ok.

hay sis, pareho tayo! >:(   
poor little kid. :(

imnuttz

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 06:41:10 pm »
kindergarten palang ang bata iniiwan na nya mag isa? kawawa naman... pero ang galing din ng bata ahh may sariling disposisyon kahit medyo nawawala sa ulirat ang dad nya alam nya kung paano solusyonan ang problema nya.

sylvester_jmc

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 03:56:52 pm »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( waaaaaahhhhhhh! nakakahiya napaiyak ako sa office! huhuhuhu!

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 06:51:37 pm »
di siguro to sa pinas. kung dito kase yan, malamang kumuha ng yaya yung tatay or pinaalagan sa kamag-anak eh. di naman iniiwan ng mga pinoy ang anak nila magisa sa house lalo na sa ganung age. nonetheless, nakakaiyak nga ang kwento.

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 01:22:04 pm »
hay kakaiyak. may God bless all moms para tumagal pa sila sa earth to take care of their children..

spc

  • Guest
Re: FOR ALL MOMS, DADS and even SINGLE
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 06:45:34 pm »
hay kakaiyak. may God bless all moms para tumagal pa sila sa earth to take care of their children..

Amen to that...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close