watch now

Author Topic: IUD INSERTION  (Read 53112 times)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
IUD INSERTION
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:16:07 am »
anyone here had IUD inserted? where and how much? I find the pricing a bit steep here in Singapore kasi (SGD 650) using Mirena...just wanna know kung makatarungan ba yung singil nila...nahiyang ba kayo or may mga side effects sa katawan niny (compared to other contraceptive methods)?

carmel

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 11:32:44 am »
Hi. Yes, I had it done a few years ago and I was charged I think almost 3k but i found out in some clinics it's offered much cheaper. BUT I am also a living testimony that you can still get pregnant even with an INTACT IUD. I'm the .01%. Rare but still possible. Good luck.

princess_diane525

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:55:50 pm »
magkano po ba ang mirena here in Philippines? My fiance want me to have this kind.. kahit na daw mahal basta sobrang effective, but i dont have any idea how much is the cost. thanks

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 12:21:40 am »
Mirena is 10-12k ordinary T-copper is around 3-5k, difference? Mirena hindi ka na magkaka mens 6th mo after insertion. Both has a validity of 5 years. Medreps sells these.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 03:29:20 am »
we had patient before mirena ginamit sakanya 60KDinar  so nasa 12K nga.. think twice before pag pa insert ng mirena UID kasi alam ko my downtime din yan. :) pero maganda nga siya kaysa sa paraguard.

eto basahin mo reviews about mirena hehe http://www.mommysfavoritethings.com/2010/11/my-experience-with-mirena-iud.html

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 12:25:44 pm »
bakit sa OB ko 1thou lang daw ang IUD? parang sobrang mura

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 01:04:28 pm »
My sister had this inserted after giving birth sa 2nd baby. Tapos nahuhulog daw so she eventually had it removed. I think she paid 1K or less.

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 02:19:41 pm »
Just want to let you know I've had it done in SG a month after I gave birth ( May 2011)-2 years ko na siya gamit and so far so good naman.My periods are more like staining-no need for pads, just panty liners.Super crampy lang before ng period ko mismo but it's something I can live with-nothing a couple of paracetamol tablets can't take care of.I had it inserted kasi ito lang method compatible with exclusive breast feeding.My girl is now 2 1/2 years old and yes, I'm still EBF-ing her. Awa ng Dyos hindi naman nagfe-fail pa sa akin.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 05:06:29 pm »
^thanks sis! baka magpalagay narin ako next period ko. :)

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 06:37:21 pm »
^ I never tried pills or this one. My partner is coming home soon but as of now I don't want to get pregnant again. I plan to have this done but what is the feeling? Will I be bloated? I heard pills can make you bloated.

jenny_syngkit

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 06:43:55 pm »
I have the T-Copper type, had it done 7 years ago. Cost around 3.5k. So far ok naman, the first few years, sobrang lakas
ng period ko and grabe talaga yung cramps. Eventually, nag ok naman.

Mine is valid for 10yrs, tapos every 6 months I have it checked by my OB.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 06:27:38 pm »
^ nakaka bloat din ba ito?

jenny_syngkit

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 10:01:40 pm »
^^ no bloating in my case. the only side effect is the heavy period.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 10:33:11 pm »
^^ whats depo? Im also cs 3 yrs ago. My ob didnt recommend iud yet when I have birth but I really wanna try it as long as I wont be bloated.

lipstick0001

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 11:50:39 pm »
I've also been through CS and I had mine done sa local family center for 300 pesos (or even less)

First one was 10 years ago, had it replaced after 5 years.

No bloating, only heavier period.  ;)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 10:33:21 pm »
wala kang mafefeel at all kahit may nakapasok sayo?

lipstick0001

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 02:35:46 pm »
wala kang mafefeel at all kahit may nakapasok sayo?

Wala naman, its real small and inserted way up there.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 06:48:22 pm »
Is it really effective? My partner is coming home next year and Im not ready to have another baby yet.

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:38:34 am »
Mommies, mas maganda po ba and mas safe ang IUD kesa pills? Nung pumunta kase ako sa OB ko, pills agad sinabe ko, hindi ako nagpa-discuss ng iba.

camsicle

  • Guest
Re: IUD INSERTION
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 08:11:56 pm »
Had mine for 2.5yrs na. So far ok naman. Masgusto ni hubby kasi na susunod talaga ang family planning... mas malakas ang period ko sa iud. =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close