watch now

Author Topic: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..  (Read 12025 times)

Ysabelli

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:25:17 pm »
Ayun sa crash diet for sure lagas to death ang hair ko chaka hindi ako blooking, saggy skin pa :(

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 09:41:02 pm »
nagawa ko ito several times before and napansin ko nga na pangit pagkapayat ko. sabi ng friends ko nung nag-gain ako nang konting weight, mas okay daw kasi before mukha akong matanda. i also had gastritis 4 years ago dahil halos hindi na ako kumain. now, i drink herbalife shake at least twice a day tapos i eat a little rice once a day plus viand. sometimes, i eat oatmeal. if i feel hungry, i eat tuna, fruits or crackers. mahirap din kasi yung kumakalam sikmura mo. hindi ka nakakapagfunction well. mainit pa ulo ko pag gutom.  ;D though mas mabilis ako papayat if i don't eat unless time na for my one normal meal, i don't attempt to starve myself kasi may fear na of having gastritis.  :( paunti-unti happy na ako basta healthy. i also exercise at least thrice a week. hopefully, magkaroon pa ng maraming time for workout kasi mas effective ang weight loss. i monitor the calories of the food i eat through myfitnesspal.com. i feel guilty when i eat too much.  ;D

justgirl

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 11:18:03 am »
oo nga ako din i seldom eat rice. suki na nga ako ng sandwich guy eh. lagi ako bumibili ng lunch ko dun. fresh and healthy kasi yung sandwiches nila. good for my diet. nawala na nga yung puson ko eh.  :D

talaga sis? nakakaliit ba ng puson pag sandwiches nalang eat instead of rice? nakita ko nga yang sandwich guy. wheat bread gamit nila tapos puro veggies. i seldom eat vegetables kasi yaw ko yung lasa. mag iiba ba lasa nun pag nasa sandwich?

seescandy

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 02:25:02 pm »
i'm on a diet to so i switch from rice to breads. i read several articles that eating wheat breads are healthy for our diet. tried sandwiches from starbucks, subway and olivers. but a bit pricey if i'm going to buy there everyday. how about the sandwich guy? 

aria_gabrielle

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 08:49:53 pm »
When I was in high school, I was around 160 lbs at 5'1... Nagcrash diet ako one vacation. I ate nothing but lettuce, a slice of bread and nonfat cheese. My daily caloric intake was limited to less than 1000calories. Tapos I did 30 mins in the threadmill in the morning, 15 minutes before lunch and 1 hour after. Did it for almost 3 mos. The end result was a weight of 115 lbs and i was down from size 36 jeans to 27. UNFORTUNATELY, ang daming naging permanent results to my body. I had severe hairfall (it stopped when I started eating right). I now have a lot of stretchmarks. My growth stunted so instead of being the tallest among my siblings, ako na pinakamaliit and got stuck at 5'1. I stopped having menses... I thought this would be temporary because you can have amenorrhea during dieting... but until now (12 years after), I have irregular menses which cannot be corrected by pills na and I'm not sure if I am fertile. I developed peptic ulcer disease na hindi tinatablan ng omeprazole so I have to take esomeprazole (which is 100/tab). So there. BOTTOMLINE... DO NOT CRASH DIET. The benefits are only temporary and you can eat it away in just months but the damages to your body are forever. :(

kachich

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 10:13:30 pm »
i'm on a diet to so i switch from rice to breads. i read several articles that eating wheat breads are healthy for our diet. tried sandwiches from starbucks, subway and olivers. but a bit pricey if i'm going to buy there everyday. how about the sandwich guy? 


Sa Starbucks, i eat tomato, mozzarella and basilin whole wheat focaccia, Php105 lang. Sa sandwich guy, hindi naka list sa mga pagpipilian, pero I order pesto sandwich Php70 lang.

----------
To get back on the topic, diets I've tried:
Skinny Girl Diet
Beyonce Diet
South beach diet
Low-sodium and low-sugar diet

Right now, I'm contemplating on doing dukan diet. I've bought some of the things needed but I'm currently losing weight even if I'm not really on a diet. Baka dahil sa bagong exercise ko.

Pero crash diets such as general motors program, yung mga 7-days, maglolose ka lang ng water weight jan, the babalik ulit pag uminom ka na ng tubig at kumain ng maalat. Nawalan ka pa ng nutrients sa katawan.

Yung low-sodium and low-suar pinaka effective sakin, although feeling ko water weight din ang nawala, at least hindi bumalik talaga yung weight, siguro, dahil na rin sa exercise.

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 10:40:38 pm »
2 to 3 days, i don't eat sweets, less carbs tapos the 4th day, i eat lots of sweets, chips, all the bad stuff! tapos todo exercise na naman the following day.

ydnas

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 01:44:06 pm »
@ Fatbook- nag work ba yan? kasi binabawi mo sa 4th day lahat ng pinag hirapan mo the past days?

@kachich- share mo naman yung diet mo ngayon. pano ka continuously nag bawas ng weight?

@seescandy- yes eating breads can actually help you on your diet. well iba iba kasi style ng tao sa diet. like you you prefer to substitute rice with bread. but nice choice na mag wheat bread ka kasi it also aids digestion. with regards to your question, sandwich guy sells affordable sandwiches i've tried their HBLT i think nasa 80pesos lang yun.

bebebam

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 05:18:48 pm »
I have a friend who is taking Slim & Trim capsule in just 1 month grabe she loss 10 lbs. It's made in US / Nature's way (no.1 Premium Herbal Manufacturer in USA). Effective sya and walang side effect. I am also taking it now, ang ganda nyang apetite supressant... it's purely made of herbal walang synthetic components, walang palpitation and sakit ng ulo. Ska walang poo-poo from time to time unlike s ibang diet tablet or tea konteng kain lang takbo kna ng CR. Actually, it was already featured in many Health & Fitness magazines in US... approved sya ng USFDA sa US and BFAD here in the Philippines.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2011, 06:14:48 pm »
^ sis iba ang packaging ng slim and trim na andito at yung benta sa US sites.. mukhang same name lang sila.. parang sa philippines lang ata benta tong slim & trim na capsule ng aimglobal. yung US kasi strawberry shake
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:18:34 pm by calin22 »

kachich

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2011, 10:16:39 pm »
@kachich- share mo naman yung diet mo ngayon. pano ka continuously nag bawas ng weight?

diet ko ngayon is no rice. medyo strict pa din ako sa carbohydrate although kumakain na ako ng breads and pasta.

for this week, ang mga kinakain ko:

530 am breakfast: oat bran with milk
8ish - 10am : coffee (may glucose yung creamer, pero hindi ko hinahalo so nasa baba lang ng cup) - no sugar
followed by skyflakes (nakakadalawa pa ako!)
12 nn lunch: milk tea (no sugar added), pudding
sandwich guy's pesto sandwich (half) / steamed fish and veggie / i had grilled chicken pesto in flat bread-half lang (starbucks) today

i'm eating polvoron right now, parang pinaglilihian ko (i know, bad. this week lang, next week hindi na ako kakain ng polvoron).

around 3: kung ano matira sa lunch, half lang kasi kinakain ko

around 5: kain ulit ng skyflakes or kung ano meron available sa desk

then 8pm dinner: chicken, pero minsan skip ko na.

basta ang technique is to up your metabolism.

kachich

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 10:30:58 pm »
@kachich what's dukan diet? how does this diet work?
hi, we have a separate thread on this. basically it's one of those ketogenic diets.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,250703.0.html

As copied in one of my diet book downloads:

A ketogenic diet is any diet that causes ketone bodies to be produced by the liver, shifting the body’s metabolism away from glucose and towards fat utilization. More specifically, a ketogenic diet is one that restricts carbohydrates below a certain level (generally 100 grams per day), inducing a series of adaptations to take place. Protein and fat intake are variable, depending on the goal of the dieter. However, the ultimate determinant of whether a diet is ketogenic or not is the presence (or absence) of carbohydrates.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2014, 10:52:33 am »
San nakakabili ng slim and trim capsule?? Safe ba sita sa nag under medication??

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: all about Crash diet/ yo-yo diet share naman tayo..
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 03:17:51 pm »
kachich

At first, water weight naman talaga nawawala then comes the fats.  I wish I can go on a diet but I'm pregnant so I have to eat healthy.  I don't eat nga lang full meals, i go for fruits and oatmeal then dinner, i eat veggies.  Meat makes me want to vomit and it's not healthy for me.

I went on a diet before, and I really lost a lot of weight. Sobrang skinny ko nga during my wedding and after my pregnancy, I'll try to get back on track.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close