Author Topic: Strings  (Read 144967 times)

NZbabe

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #440 on: June 13, 2015, 01:13:49 am »
Hi sis chili1113, pwedeng pasend na rates ng anima at msm. Parang same sa set up mo yung plan ko. Kaso iniisip pa rin namin ng mabuti kasi pag 2 suppliers doble gastos din.

Thanks.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #441 on: June 13, 2015, 05:22:10 pm »
nzbabe:
 
Manila String Machine - 20k for a quartet and 25k for a quintet. Additional 5k for every additional musician.

Anima Choir: - 17k for a vocal quartet and keyboardist (4 musicians) and 20k for a vocal quintet and keyboardist (5 musicians)

Medyo it is really more expensive if you hire Anima in tandem with MSM. My total is amounting to 40k. Whereas that amount is enough for me to hire an octet and 1 singer with Manila Philharmonic or Bernie Pasamba. But I am after the repertoire of  MSM and also want a choir at the ceremony =)

BTW--- you can opt to hire a singer through MSM. Each vocalist costs 5k. Ted can help you. However, I didnt do this since I havent seen any youtube videos of MSM singing with a vocalist they have sourced. But I am sure you can contact the vocalist and ask to watch a live gig to check on voice quality hehe
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:28:03 pm by Chili1113 »

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2015, 11:58:33 pm »
if manila string machines quartet is 20k how about libante?

I am getting a lot of mixed prices. meron 14,000 for quartet, some say 20,000 in this forum and if you get a quintet its 19,500 naman.

I like manila strings machines music. If i end up getting them, I would have zero singers at my reception since i feel their music should carry the entire program when the emcee is not talking. I wonder if that would be alright though as most of the hotel receptions I have attended always have a signer and it sounds more lively?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #443 on: June 15, 2015, 01:51:39 am »
papemelroti: having purely instrumental music at your reception is totally fine if that is what you prefer. I personally don't mind either =) The only problem is I really need a singer for the church to sing the usual mass songs. But there are many alternatives if you do not wish to get a whole choir.

NZbabe

  • Guest
Re: Stringsc
« Reply #444 on: June 15, 2015, 07:28:18 am »
Thanks for the reply chilli. Read the other thread (wedding suppliers) first kaya i asked you again there about anima and msm. Hehe. My bad. When is your wedding pala? Can't decide pa rin with the musicians. Kasi sa church kailangan talaga ng choir eh. Pero sa reception i prefer na puro instrumental lang. Did you get msm for both church and reception?

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #445 on: June 15, 2015, 10:55:00 am »
thank you chili. I am having a Christian wedding so in my head, there is no requirement to have someones sing during mass.

I would inquire with both today in order to clarify these things.

Thanks!

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:41 pm »
sis NZbabe if you consider getting msm, might be more sulit if you book them both for the church and reception. I think around 2k lang kasi yung difference if you get them for reception only.

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2015, 07:34:32 pm »
Hi ladies, would like to vouch for MPO lang. Hubby (naks) and I kasi are huge video game fans and we asked them if they can play songs not in their music list if we have the sheet music anyway. They agreed at no extra cost so long as they check first if they can work with what we'll send. If not, they'll charge a fee since they'll have to buy the composition.

Tried sending them one song, and when they confirmed that it's workable, sent them 20 more songs. Yes, abusado I know, but I figured if they have concerns I'd be willing to change our playlist. :P They didn't, and majority of our music ended up being video game music which sounded exactly like they're supposed to.

All our guests were impressed, they sounded so good it felt like they were playing back a recording of a concert lang and not playing live.  ;D

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2015, 09:10:20 am »
thanks for the feedback Jailalee!! glad to know they did well on your wedding. i rarely read feedback for MPO pero so far it has always been good. we're planning to book them this weekend at the bridal fair. did you also get singer/s? can we choose which singer to get?

NZbabe

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #449 on: June 19, 2015, 12:20:52 am »
sis NZbabe if you consider getting msm, might be more sulit if you book them both for the church and reception. I think around 2k lang kasi yung difference if you get them for reception only.
Yeah. 2k difference lang if church plus reception for msm, kaso may additional na 6k for broken time.

Jailalee, how about MPO do they charge din ba for broken time? How much rates nila? TIA! :)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2015, 12:31:21 am »
Hi mga sis, may i know any feedback sa sentimental grooves?

Help me decide please,,, salamat.,

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2015, 01:20:42 pm »
^^NzBabe,

Can you explain more about MSM charging for broken time? There will always be a a lull between church and reception because people need to travel from one place to another!

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #452 on: June 20, 2015, 01:26:47 pm »
Mga sis! Any suggestions for strings na Tagaytay / Cavite based para walang oot fee?
I just need the ff sana for our wedding: Piano+Violin+Guitar

TIA mga sissies! happy preps! ♥

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #453 on: June 20, 2015, 03:48:22 pm »
^Madz and Dzei sis

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #454 on: June 20, 2015, 11:38:54 pm »
Any review kay infinite acoustic?

Thanks in advance.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2015, 12:31:21 am »
^^NzBabe,

Can you explain more about MSM charging for broken time? There will always be a a lull between church and reception because people need to travel from one place to another!

Broken Time: If your event starts in the afternoon, and the next part/set is around 7:30pm or 8pm, then extending to 10-11pm, an additional fee will be charged.

It starts from 3hrs gap above.

BTW I already booked them for my wedding next year, thanks to this thread and is highly recommended by Imbitado Team

NZbabe

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2015, 04:18:17 am »
^^NzBabe,

Can you explain more about MSM charging for broken time? There will always be a a lull between church and reception because people need to travel from one place to another!

^^ hi sis papemelroti, "weddings with broken time *we charge extra php 6k* broken time -3 hrs or more gap between ceremony and reception" ---this was on the email.  But on the attached file, "broken time: if your event starts in the afternnon, and the next part/set is around 7:30pm or 8pm, then extending to 10-11pm, an additional 8,000 will be charged."

Not sure pero i guess, 8k na yung charge for broken time? Di lang na edit yung body nung email?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #457 on: June 23, 2015, 01:02:13 pm »
Mga sis, anyone who booked The String Session for their wedding? 3 days before the event, nirerequire na ba nila talaga ang full payment? Naiinis kasi ako, masyadong maagap sa payment e para namang tatakbuhan namin sila samantalang pag me query ako, inaabot ng week bago magreply tapos need ko pa magfollow up bago magreply. Worry ko lang baka kasi di nila ayusin or me maskip silang song pag wedding na. Ang hirap maghabol kasi fully paid na kami. Any advice sissies?

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #458 on: June 23, 2015, 01:27:33 pm »
yannuh, I think payment policy really depends on the supplier -- all of mine will be paid in full a month before my wedding with the exception of my caterer (I have already made full payment to my planner, photographer and venue). I'm not worried about it at all, but I also wouldn't book a supplier if I had any reservations about their ability to deliver.

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #459 on: June 23, 2015, 01:45:54 pm »
Hi sis yannuh.  We got string session (merjohn lagaya).  do you already receive the contract from them?  As per our contract, final balance is due on the day of the event before the ceremony starts.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close