We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
we got SJT Strings Quartet.
ours was Libante Strings and they are really really good! here's my review:Strings: Libante StringsRating: ♥♥♥♥♥One of my favorites. Halos lahat naman ata. Haha. 10 hearts din! Napakagaling. Truly world class! And coming from hubby, “ang galling nila, ang linis, walang sabit”. I really really wanted to get them before after viewing their videos on youtube kasi they have a lot of modern songs in their repertoire. Astig. I got torn between Libante and Leggiero Strings because of the number of songs to be played. They only offer 10 songs during dinner, but Arnie assured me that they will not stop playing until our host resume with her program. So we got them. And hindi kami nagkamali. They are very very good. Choosing songs from their repertoire got me really excited. I love all of it and kung pwede lang piliin lahat. Haha. Hindi rin kami nahirapan sa online transaction. Super smooth and accommodating si Arnie. Come wedding day, when I heard them playing Canon in D for the entourage dun na ako kinabahan, actually sa bridal car pa lang nerbyos na ako. this is it!. And then I heard my bridal march song (A Thousand Years by The Piano Guys). Wow. I can recall how nervous I was. Hindi ako makatayo ng diretso in fron of the door. During ceremenoy (offertory), we heard Abbey Lubang sing and I was looking for them everywhere kasi ang galling galling talaga! We really love her from the start! Come reception time, they played sa cocktails for like 1 hour ata kahit supposedly 30 minutes lang. They kept on playing until we came out. (Thank you). The best talaga! Super highly recommended and truly world class!
sis meow-meow you're welcome di ka magsisisi sa kanila. one of my favorite supplier ko sila. nung reception kahit busy ako sa happenings palingon lingon ako sa kanila at nakikinig talaga ako kasi ang galing talaga hehe. what instruments ba balak mo? we got keyboard, violin, and double bass (they sugested to change to cello near wedding day). tapos nag-add kami singer kasi need sachurch. wag ka kuha sis ng 2 violins ha medyo magulo hehe.