Author Topic: Strings  (Read 145266 times)

Dukhang Adbenturera

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2012, 09:41:18 am »
^ thanks sis. :D

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2012, 01:38:31 pm »
hi sisses, we got Beatitude Strings Ensemble sa wedding namin. 8k lang rate nila nun, quartet na. we have the same ceremony and reception. super recommended ko sila.

Sis, penge ako ng rates nila and also very specific ba sila sa dami ng songs that they will perform? Kasi si Velvet Mood doesn't matter to them eh. Pero nag taas na ata sila.

Email address: earthangelivy@rocketmail.com, TIA! :)

labsy24

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #182 on: October 06, 2012, 03:58:06 pm »
Sis, penge ako ng rates nila and also very specific ba sila sa dami ng songs that they will perform? Kasi si Velvet Mood doesn't matter to them eh. Pero nag taas na ata sila.

Email address: earthangelivy@rocketmail.com, TIA! :)

hi sis, eto contact nila, 09287007935, 026923610, 022791253. please look for sir lito

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2012, 08:45:39 pm »
Okies, thanks sis! :)

rhea84

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2012, 11:20:02 pm »
hi sisses ask ko [textspeak!] if anyone here knows if may mga restrictions ang NSDG guadalupe church about sa marching songs to be played? balak kasi namin modern song s bridal march pero instrumental lang ... thanks!!

Soontobemrsmejia

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #185 on: October 10, 2012, 07:03:47 pm »
hi mga sis! any feedbacks sa string colours ensemble? super mura kasi sila... our wedding will be in silang cavite and he quoted me 18k for quintet, ceremony nd reception

bio

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2012, 11:40:04 am »
Mga sis, would you know if meron sax/jazz musicians for weddings? I am not sure kasi if these string groups would have sax players na option kasi. Help naman. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:41:39 am by bio »

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2012, 12:41:26 pm »
Manila Philharmonic they have sax players.

Super dami din songs that they can play. Like 500++ no kidding. I got dizzy and crossed eyed by looking at their song list when I booked them so I just gave them the liberty to choose the songs they will play. Ms. Benz gave me that advice and I must say minus stress talaga. Hindi naman kasi ako music buff to really fuzz about it.

I just chose yung bridal march ko and some of the church songs. Yung cocktails and reception MPO na bahala. I requested some songs like Katy Perry, Cold play etc.

bio

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2012, 01:40:06 pm »
^Great. Sounds promising. Sana not so expensive though! I'll have my fiancé check them out. Thanks!

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2012, 01:59:12 pm »
I might get MPO din. I want to dance "Moonriver" with the sax as the main and background lang violins :)

bio

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2012, 02:08:37 pm »
^omg, exactly the song I have in mind! Hindi ko lang alam if my fiancé will agree to dancing to it, but kahit over dinner lang, I wanna hear Moonriver--super goosebumps moment for me! *sigh*

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2012, 02:26:10 pm »
Let him hear one rendition where the sax is the main instrument sis. There's a lot in youtube. My fiance doesn't really mind kung ano song sa first dance namin but im thinking nga of that version of Moonriver or She's Got a Way by Billy Joel. Billy Joel is my dad's fave singer naman.

bio

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2012, 02:36:08 pm »
^I bet it's gonna be so dreamy! I'll check YouTube nga later for that, thank you for the idea  :)

mommy gwen

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2012, 11:02:04 pm »
hi. pwede mahingi rates ng Beatitude Strings Ensemble , Musicaholic, and velvet mood for tagaytay wedding.

inand_gwen@yahoo.com. thanks  :)

mommy gwen

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2012, 11:03:35 pm »
and sentimental groove din pala hehe. thanks again  :)

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2012, 04:24:04 pm »
We finally have our strings supplier! We got Manila Strings Machine. :) I'm so happy! H2B wants the standard string quartet kasi (2 violins, cello, viola) and MSM really, really sounds good. :) And super bait pang kausap ni Theodere.  ;)

tetam

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2012, 03:24:07 pm »
hi mga sis! any feedbacks sa string colours ensemble? super mura kasi sila... our wedding will be in silang cavite and he quoted me 18k for quintet, ceremony nd reception

Hello, Sis! May copy ka ba ng package nila for trio and quartet? If meron, hope u can send to my email tetamph@yahoo.com... Did you book them na? Thanks in advance :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2012, 10:35:14 am »
we got da capo, no regrets. even if 3+1 lang sila, they sounded like a band with out the bass. very very good and we personally chose the music so it was very memorable for us :)

GM092011

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2012, 02:29:30 pm »
help mga sis. any band na 25k lang for church and reception in tagaytay?thanks a lot. yun they can play fast songs din sana.super thanks ;)

mkga

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2013, 12:53:08 pm »
I have witnessed Libante Strings during a wedding I attended in Pampanga. Magaling sila and talagang on time. I asked the rate for a quartet to play sa ceremony and reception. It's 30k daw kapag Pampanga. Mas mababa un for sure kapag Manila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close