We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mga sis, may masa suggest ba kayong band na nagtutugtog ng blues?
bloomfields, although ang alam ko mahal sila.. anak ng dati kong boss yung isa sa kanila..
I have the rates for Da Capo, Leggiero and Libatnte. Still undecided though. A friend of mine is a former member of Da Capo and she mentioned na magaling talaga sila. Already exchanged a few emails with Royce though naisip ko ang tipid niya mag-reply.Parang isang tanong isang sagot. Since I am overseas, I prefer to have all the information una pa lang para mas madaling makapag-decide.
PM'd you sis sassy_gurl.
can someone please pm me the rates for MPO? thanks!