We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Planning to get Manila Philharmonics Orchestra but I heard they leave daw even if the wedding isn't finished yet basta tapos na sila mag play. Any bad experience with them?
guys if you dont have strings or band. Eto sample video nila nung wedding naminhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmOtD7uxB4&feature=sharehttp://soundcloud.com/lookingfor-a-bandname/vn-20120222-00002?utm_campagin=timeline&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Flookingfor-a-bandname%2Fvn-20120222-00002&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=soundcloud
I'm thinking of dacapo or Kadenze. Who is better ba?And how many piece do I need for 700 guests in Rizal Ballroom Makati Shang?
mga sis, meron ba may rates sa inyo ng Stradavarius String ensemble? I've heard them play and okay sila thinking of getting them for our church and reception.. (and I'll try to convince h2b pa :p )
hi sis i got their string quarter with two singers for 19350:)
anong inclusions nun sis? church and recep? ilang songs? sorry dami tanong.. hihi.. thanks sis!
Pero sis me nagsabi sakin, [textspeak!] wedding ng friend ko... Late daw dumating [textspeak!] singer ng impression. Not sure kung sino.. Hndi nya nakana [textspeak!] bridal march... Offertory na dumating..
2 months to go wala pa akong strings!!! Toink! My coordinator recommended String Ministrels and Bernie Pasamba.. feedbacks please.