Author Topic: breast enhancing part II  (Read 411481 times)

mjching

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #360 on: March 25, 2014, 10:32:36 am »
Hello!

I just want to share my on-going experience with drinking Puera Rose Panic SOS that I bought from Magic Potions. It's only 6th day and I (and my boyfriend hihi) noticed a significant change on the fullness and tenderness of my breasts.  I use it along with the Dorlene Bust Cream (which came in for free), and in a matter of days, may changes na talaga na napapansin. I'm a  32b hoping to be a C someday. WIll update this forum with pictures once I get my desired results. I haven't finished my first pack yet, pero I'm very impressed with Puera Rose Panic. :)

sibeauako

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2014, 08:37:25 am »
Anyone using bikini boomz?

grace_koko

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #362 on: March 31, 2014, 12:05:37 pm »
Sis MJChing,

I read from other threads that Pueraria Mirifica (like Puera Rose Panic) should be "cycled", or taken from Day 1-15 of your menstrual cycle only.  Taking it the whole month without cycling it will disrupt the estrogen-progesterone balance of your body which will give you longer cycle or eventually make you miss your periods. 

At the start I didnt know this, so I tool Puera Panic continuously for about 3-4 months, at first yung period ko nag lengthen lang from 28 days to 30 days which was still ok for me. Tapos naging 33 days after the next month naging 42 days na and i feel more cramps during my period which i usually do not have before.  So I took a break from for about 3 months until my cycle became regular and then resumed PM taking it Days 3 to 12 of my cycle only at low doses.  So, my cycle is quite normal now.   

Good luck sa growth.  I also read that those who are already B's or C's grow faster than those with small breasts like A or AA. ;)

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #363 on: April 02, 2014, 12:59:10 pm »
Hi Sis Grace_koko,
Thanks for the advice. Im planning to try the Puera Rose Panic too but still kinda hesitant. is it really effective after 3-4 months of use? Are there side effects? How about acne breakouts and how early have you seen the changes in terms of bigger breast size. I'm a 34A now, I wish to have fuller breasts as well or one cup bigger lang man sana. I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you with my queries Sis, I just really want to know more about the product before I try it. Thanks sis! God bless. :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 12:39:03 pm by mama squeak! »

prettyjlo

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #364 on: April 02, 2014, 08:25:26 pm »
Nag take ako ng SOS Puera last half month ng Nov., then Dec., Jan and Feb.... so bale 4packs (60pcs)....

Every night with milk at may kasabay pa na Life Oil malunggay. pag may mens ako di ako umiinom then 4th day inom uli ako... first 2 months wala ako missed kasi nakita ko 1st month pa lang may effect na. pero Jan and Feb nagskip skip na ko, nalilimutan ko kasi...

Nag stop ako nung Feb kasi nadelay nung Jan.ng 3days ang mens ko then nung Feb wala talaga lumabas. First time nangyari kasi maging irregular ang mens ko kya nagstop na ko kasi natakot ako...

Di ko nman pangarap yun sobrang laki... sapat na may cleavage ako pag naka push up bra ako o kaya kahit foam lang nagkakacleavage na.....

grace_koko

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2014, 11:29:57 am »
Sis lovey_leng,

Yung side affects are different per person.  Wala akong acne when Im on Puera Panic. In fact I had clear skin. YUn lang menstrual cramps in teh beginning when I didnt know na dapat pala syang i-cycle.  So, when I cycled it Day 3 - 12 of my period only I had less or no cramps at all. I also added progesterone cream to my "program" to balance the increase of estrogen that I am introducing to my body.

Pero you have to observe your body.  Its best that you start with low dose of PM (pueraria mirifica) like 400mg sa Puera Panic.  Even that is strong for me kasi i have a very small frame.

Also, one this that can really help in boob growth is breast massage.  It helps increase blood circulation sa breast area. You can find many videos for this from You tube.

Goodluck!

I learned from being a member of a Natural Breast Enhancement forum that it takes multiple factors to achieve permanent breast growth and not just by taking pills or supplements alone.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:33:05 am by grace_koko »

ymari

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2014, 09:46:55 am »
Hi sissies, eh kung me cycle pag inom ng Pueraria mirifica, pano na kung nearing menopausal na or menopause na yung tao? Continue na lang pag inom ?

SmileLee

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2014, 02:03:10 pm »
hi..newbie here...effective po ba ang PUERA ROSE PANIC SOS? gusto ko po kc sna iTry..magkanu po kaya ang price? tia ^_^

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #368 on: April 07, 2014, 09:43:15 am »
Hi sisters, so magkaiba ba ang Pueraria Mirifica sa Puera Rose Panic? o.O which is better ba? and may nabibilhan ba neto sa drugstore? or online shop dapat? how much kaya? hihi. thanks!

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #369 on: April 07, 2014, 01:02:20 pm »
^ Hi Sis! Puera Panic Sos is the brand of the breast pill while pueraria mirifica is it's active ingredient. Puera panic sos contains 400mg of Pueraria mirifica if im not mistaken. I bought mine through an online shop and had it shipped to my place. Im still awaiting for the item though. I bought it for 750 php only for one pack (consisting of 15pills to be taken daily for 15days). I'll just try a pack first, if it's good then il buy another pack. You can check out online sellers sis. I hope i've helped you. ;) 

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #370 on: April 07, 2014, 01:41:15 pm »
^that's what i know sis. haha. nalito lang ako sa post ng sis natin. anyway, thanks sayo. naliwanagan ako. :) pwedeng malaman kung kanino ka nagoorder? what website? thanks! :D

grace_koko

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #371 on: April 08, 2014, 10:32:57 am »
@ymari: sis, kung near menopause ka na or menopause na, its best to check with your OB kasi its a different scenario na.

@lovey_leng:  Good luck sa use mo of Puera Panic SOS.  But I dont think 1 pack will give you the results you're after.  It usually takes 3-6 months for any results to be seen and more than 6 months use for any growth to be permanent daw from those who are doing Natural Breast Enhancement (NBE).

To answer your question na nawala na sa thread, I was 32AA when I started last August 2013.  After 5 months of continuously taking PM, collagen+ hyaluronic acid, placenta,massage, healthy diet and chest exercises I grew 2 cm.  I was really happy with whatever growth, nagkaroon ako ng hope!  However, i had dental surgery last January and i also took a break from taking PM Dec 2013 to Jan 2014.  Stress from surgery made me lose about 1 cm growth.  Stress and lack of sleep hinders growth.  So now, resume na ang NBE program ko since Feb but I still see almost no growth.  But yung massage is really giving me fullness ng breast, I am now a full 32A.  May cleavage na konti pag mag push up bra.  My immediate goal is 32B and ultimate goal 32C. Haaaay... It really takes patience, trial and error and careful listening to your body.

I added Fenugreek sa program ko during luteal phase of my cycle (Day 14- period).

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2014, 06:43:17 pm »
Mga sis update naman sa mga nagtake ng malunggay or moringa capsules!! :))

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #373 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:55 am »
^^Sis grace_koko nakatulong ba ang collagen sa growth? And pano ba pag-take mo ng PM, first 15 days ng cycle? Nabasa ko kasi di ba na dapat sina-cycle ang PM para hindi maging irregular ang mens. I also take PM, ainterol, kaso patigil-tigil.

^I tried moringa for NBE kaso waley results. Siguro meron pero sobrang onti lang na halos di mahalata talaga.

emiii

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #374 on: May 17, 2014, 04:34:44 pm »
Hi,

Nagte-take ako ng Althea for pimple treatment pero I stopped since last month. So, I've been planning to buy PUERA PANIC SOS, but I'm not exactly sure on when to take the first pill. I've read on the first day of period, pero may nabasa ako bawal i-take during period. Tapos meron naman after ng period. Any advice kung ano mas effective? Last day of period ko nung 14th, 5 days lang period ko.

I am also considering Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica. May nakapag-try na ba? How was it? Hindi rin ako decided kung saan mas okay bumili. Kung sa ainterol.ph ba o sa isang seller sa ebay na i-ship from Thailand.

Any advice would be really appreciated! :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:57:57 pm by emiii »

grace_koko

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #375 on: May 19, 2014, 12:20:49 pm »
Hi mga sis! Sa nag PM sa akin about copying the program that I did, SURE po. Just be careful and be sensitive to what your body is telling you.

Sis grace kelly,
Oo dapat cycling yung Pm kasi very strong phyto-estrogen sya. Pag hindi regular period mo, baka lalong  mag lengthen ang cycle.

Pueraria Mirifica should ideally be taken after the period (Day 3 or 5) because this is when the natural estrogen level in the female body naturally rises.  We should work with our body's natural cycle and be careful not to cause imbalance.  Pero, those who have history of breast or ovarian cycts or PCOS or endometriosis should consult their OB or not take PM at all.

girlie

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2014, 12:52:26 pm »
mga sis im taking birth control pills, ok lang ba na isabay ko sa pagtake yung night bomber 6 at puera panic? safe ba yun?

bellamujer

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:42 am »
Hello ladies! Like most of you in this thread, I too am interested in enhancing my breasts. I'm not flat-chested (I'm a 34-36B), I just want them perkier and fuller. I've been reading on all these herbal stuff for breast enhancement but knowing that I have a family history of breast cancer, I'm worried about trying them. Just a friendly reminder: messing up with hormones (especially if there are no medical indications for it) could lead to consequences years from now which include cancer. Remember that hormones are very much involved in the development of breast cancer. Also, because something was derived from plants doesn't make it any safer from something synthesized in the lab; if anything it could even be more dangerous as no rigorous testing has been done to assess its safety. This is a good read: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/cancer-questions/breast-enhancement-pills. Aanhin ang malaking boobs kung in the future naman magkakaroon ka ng breast cancer na ang first line of treatment ay lumpectomy or mastectomy.

sarahsensible

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »
I noticed nung nag tatake ako ng fenugreek parang mas naging healthy yung sakin. Then Igoogled, oo nga may epek pala syang ganun.

kokow_krunch

  • Guest
Re: breast enhancing part II
« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2014, 08:01:23 am »
Gogo Big - Intelligent Bust

Hello po! :) I'm newbie here ♥
may nakapag try na po ba neto? "Gogo Big - Intelligent Bust "
ang mura po kasi $22 lang 1bottle na po. 60cap :) effective po kaya? TIA ♥

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close