We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pond's products - Honestly, I've yet to encounter someone na HG niya ang Pond's. Parang lahat ng nakikita kong reviews, negative.Cyleina BP soap - I had small bumps on my face using this! Never again Cyleina Tomato Soap - Served the opposite of its purpose and broke me out.Garnier Oil Clear Oil Control Scrub - Not really the worst but I just like it when I feel my scrubs actually scrubbing my face and this did squat. Also, the smell is overpowering, like plant juice.Olay Natural White (the whole line) - Broke me out.Finesse Blotting Paper. At 39php, I really didn't expect much but I still expected it to at least absorb some oil, but it didn't. Now I just use it to clean my lens and filters.
I really don't know if this product is the worst pero in my opinion, I will never buy this product again, ISkin New York Radiance. I bought it because according sa dermatologist sa Flawless, ISkin could help minimize my acne marks. Dahil sabi ng derma, kinulit ko si bf na bumili ng Iskin and sad to say parang wala namang effect yung 4,100 php na binayaran and until now binabayaran pa namin through credit card. Sobrang desperate na kasi ako matanggal yung acne scars ko Kaya yun.