We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Well, mine is a beauty tool. They are brushes from ELF namely, Blending brush and Foundation Brush. The blending brush was supposed to be one of their best-selling brush from the regular line and the one I bought here shed like no other! Sheds more than my puppy whenever I brush him. even if I just store it inside the brush case I have, when it's time for me to use it, I would see loose brush hairs. As for the foundation brush, it obviously did not perform well. From the time I opened the case, the ferrule just detached itself from the handle! I bought the 2 brushes because I wanted to try out the elf line. Too bad we don't have the studio line available just yet.