watch now

Author Topic: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used  (Read 171001 times)

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2011, 04:53:52 pm »
these are the products that i will never ever use it again..
dahil ni pimple galore ako!!!

>Neutrogena grapefrit acne facial wash
>olay, garnier, pond's, l'oreal mga whitening creams
>retin A.. lalo lang naging malala pimples ko dahil dito tagal ko ginamit sabi normal daw mag purging pero hndi nawala.. up to now ni pipimples ako dahil gumamit ako nun hayyy nag sisisi tuloy ako ngaun.
pero now
thanks to m2 and differin and cethapil mejo okay na skin ko pimple marks lang problem, na mahirap tanngalin aabutin pa ng months  :(


aw sis. i have used Retin A too, pero hiyang siya saakin although mahapdi talaga because it peeled my skin. kaso i had to stop it kasi masyadong harsh daw. and i am too early to use that

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2011, 09:52:55 pm »
tretinoin - namaga yung face ko and nangapal yung skin
vaseline shampoos - sobrang itchy sa scalp and nagpipimples (even sa scalp)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2011, 02:05:10 am »
grabeh talaga dinulot ng retin-a sa face ko...
mag sis beware sa ingredients na silicone nakaka pimples daw talaga yun.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2011, 02:58:51 am »
littlekinselle :

   that depends if you are allergic to it. there are some people na hiyang with silicone naman. :)

*****

Loreal Shampoos and Conditioners -- culprits of why I had bacne and forehead bumps before.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2011, 09:42:39 am »
tretinoin - same w/ kikay mamu, di hiyang ang skin ko

lunast

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2011, 10:47:39 pm »
Proactiv. Tinagyawat ako talaga ng bonggang-bongga diyan. I always warn my friends about Proactiv kasi meron hiyang sa Proactiv meron ding hindi hiyang.. at yung mga hindi binabagayan, matindi ang side effect!

brit_brit

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2011, 05:18:21 am »
Yung beauche... Major cystic pimple galore
Md forte glycolic facial wash and toner- grabe ito, within 4 hors lang tinigyawat nako...
Pevonia botanica lightening gel....wa effect! Tinigyawat na ko, ang mahal pa!

Buti nlang bumalik ako sa product na hiyang sakin....ayoko ng mag experiment!

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2011, 09:47:28 pm »
Ponds Gold Radiance. Wanted to try it muna so I  got the day cream and facial wash. Dunno wc didthe worst damage but my skin just broke out and became even drier. Not good for someone in her 40's. >:(
I had better results with their Cold Cream cleanser.

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2011, 02:11:35 pm »
Olay and Ponds, pero yung bagong day cream ng Ponds (yung si Angelica Panganiban ang endorser) tinry ko this monring at so far hindi pa naman breakout wonderland ang mukha ko. Abanagan natin bukas!  ;D

rae

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2011, 03:59:26 pm »
I agree with Ponds many of their product have Isopropyl Myristate listed first--it's highly comedogenic.

Worst producst I've tried:

1. BB Cream, lahat ng na-sample ko sa stores didn't work for me.

2. Avon Glimmersticks retractable eyeliner - the eyeliner breaks and the retraction thingy doesn't hold.

3. Castor Oil - I think I'm allergic.

4. Elf Eye Widener - This is a pain to put on.

5. Nichido Girls Night Out in Pink Diamond - Walang pigment.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2011, 06:44:58 pm »
Parang ang daming bad review sa BB cream :( I'm planning to buy pa naman tomorrow sa Etude. Pero dry kasi ang face ko. I'll try their sample muna.

Green Tea Facial Mask - nangati ang muka ko.

bestfriendnijerome

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »
Yung BB cream ng Maybelline surprisingly good!

fashion_addict

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2011, 02:32:23 am »
Human Heart Nature deodorant with sunflower- Oh damn. I don't have BO but if I sweat, this one makes me smell reaaaaalllly bad. I used other deodorants and I don't smell bad naman if I sweat. I therefore conclude that the bad smell's coming from that darn HHN deodorant.


rae

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2011, 08:15:00 am »
Had the same experience with "all-natural" deodorants. I've tried bust's bees, and other 'natural' deodorants sold at healthy options.

I'm sticking to what workeƐ for me in na lang.

jennyg

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2011, 08:27:19 am »
Ponds Facial products. They just don't deliver.

trizh

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2011, 07:58:15 am »
  -- yung ELF Mineral Infused primer. Dito lang ako nagbreakout ng bongga. Sa TBS Matte naman hindi.

Chelline

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2011, 08:57:52 am »
Clinique skin care products. Ang mahal pa naman. Nagkawhite heads ako!

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2011, 11:44:02 pm »
All pond's products! pimples galore ako.

mitchymumay

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2011, 02:08:51 am »
I didnt know this kaya pala when i used pantene either a pimple sa nape or hairline.

Ponds the whitening one since highschool gave me break outs though now their black one facial wash is ok for me but when i tried the rest even the pimple clear one no avail pa rin

Myra is too oily for me

Avon products skincare too

Yeah i agree the secret deo it even causes that stiff yellowish on any shirt and my high school uniform

mitchymumay

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2011, 02:12:56 am »
Im a makeup artist and some of my clients ive heard are allergic to mac. So normally before anything i would always ask them if allergic to some brands or items.

Like JayR i used to do his makeup and he is really allergic to anything with spf even to the slightest. So its really important to know.

Actually im backreading all answers to validate answers and some myth and fact

Thank you ladies

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close