We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anong maxipeel sis? exfoliant cream?
nako sis, lalong lumala sa erase yung scars ko. nadagdagan pa dahil nasunog balat.
I also have a scar sa legs, got that when I was hit by a sharp coral. I've used a lot of creams and all are expensive - one came from derma costs 2k per tube, then contractubex and the last one was dermatix. Nothing worked to lighten the scar (in fairness contractubex is really good to smoothen the scar and avoid bumps or keloid) as in hindi nawala yung darkness. And so I tried Maxipeel #3, amazingly it worked, really! Gulat talaga ko, nalighten talaga yung scar and pawala na sya and am so happy!!! 13 pesos lang pala makakalighten ng scar ko