We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Okay, so I said I wasn't really satisfied here and walang balak bumalik, pero nilibre ako ng kaibigan ko sa SM Marikina branch.Mas gusto ko layout sa SM Marikina than MOA, kasi lahat ng food sa mahabang magkakadikit na table lang sa Marikina, unlike sa MOA na you jump from big table to big table. Food wise, mas nagustuhan ko din this time 'cause pinili ko lang yung kakainin ko. Last time, I got a bit of everything, which was a mistake. This time, I concentrated sa tempura, tuna sashimi, grilled salmon belly, steak, lamb leg, and watermelon shake. I still think their weekend rate is overpriced for the quality, but I'd consider coming back here kung promo rate.