watch now

Author Topic: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program  (Read 84006 times)

vanilla

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 03:40:40 pm »
I love cereals now (especially whole grain), before i'm not a fan. It stopped my cravings for rice so now I only eat rice once a week (usually sundays lunch or dinner when I'm at home). I dunno I don't get tired of eating it, and I read somewhere that's its better than white carbs. But for me pasta is still the best (less starch is good for you). :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2011, 08:49:35 pm »
^ me too, I don't get sawa kahit pinapapak ko sya everyday! hehe. lessens my cravings for sweets too; healthier pa :P

buddybuilders

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2011, 01:09:34 pm »
it's exactly llike the Special K diet. I guess they patterned it after that.

bumble.bee01

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2011, 09:48:40 pm »
I've done the 14 day program and I did lose weight although I didn't really intend to lose. I think it works better for people with higher BMI. Mine is only 17. The recommended BMI printed on the cereal box is 25 and up if I remember correctly. 

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2011, 05:28:00 pm »
Hi mga sis i have follwing questions about this diet:

1. how many box do you consume in one week?

2. how many box have you consumed for the two weeks program?

3. how do you measure your cereals if may measurement ng dapat na intake?

4. effective ba talaga sya? kasi hesitant ako bumili baka di naman gumana kasi sa akin.. how many box muna naubos nyo before you see any improvement?

many many thanks mga sis :)

bumble.bee01

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2011, 06:02:00 pm »
I made a blog post regarding my first week on the 14 day program.
You can check it out here:

http://beautytreatsandtrinkets.blogspot.com/2011/09/healthy-living-nestle-fitnesse-14-day.html

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 10:03:22 pm »
I'm on my first week but I don't follow it regularly. I sometimes alternate Nestle Fitnesse with a cereal drink.

Anyway, I don't really follow the 3 meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner) I divide my meals into 6 so I have snacks in between (snacks like fruit, cracker)


bumble.bee01

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2011, 06:19:23 pm »

Erika

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2011, 11:41:38 pm »
Tried this diet and it worked for me. Lost around 4-5 lbs. Di ko naman sinasakto measures pero for breakfast I use a normal bowl pero for dinner, small cup na lang. Then normal lunch pa rin though I haven't really been eating rice for some months now so sandwich or pasta lang. Then I eat yogurt or a piece of banana as PM snack. May cheat din ako every Saturday kasi I kind of can't not drink beer when I go out, haha. Regular exercise three times a week plus swimming pag Sundays. Tapos lots of water everyday. I love this diet plan so much, I'm starting again tomorrow. :)

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2011, 07:15:43 pm »
fitnesse taste better than special k

I like Special K Cinnamon Pecan :)

atrabida

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 06:53:49 pm »
kelangan ko ng bumalik dito sa program na to. mejo mahiap lang dahil masarap talaga kumain

shera

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 10:51:40 am »
i saw specially marked fitnesse boxes with lesmills bodyjam vids. part of their new "flat belly program"
they dont talk about it here yet  though i think its a global advertising campaign. but i saw the boxes na

iamghellytee

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2011, 01:08:47 am »
I tried this one out tho sa breakfast lang ako nagcereal. Rice pa din on lunch and dinner so it didn't work. LOL But I'm planning to try this again maybe starting this week. And this time I'll be disciplined and follow the instruction. :p

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2011, 02:17:33 pm »
mga bro and sissses here :) i don't know if alam niyo na toh or hindi pa pero meron mas bigger box ang cereal na ito.. luckily nakakita ako sa unimart sa greenhills hehe bumili ako agad. 330g for 160 yung regular box kasi 180 for 100 pesos..ayun ngstart na ulit ako mag diet kaka exercise ko lang..ang hirap magcontrol kapag malapit ka sa pagkain kakatikim haha..!! pero ayun nga nggym na din ako i plan three times a week din..yes ang sarap ng cereal na toh iniisip ko pa nga baka nakaktaba din kasi matamis haha sarap papakin! :D last night snack ko siya hehe..

andyfernandez

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 02:09:03 pm »
hi there. :) just new here. :) read your discussion about fitnesse. :) I think ita-try ko sya. :) Kahit breakfast lang muna and then exercise. :)  ;)wish me luck! :D

kisses bratt

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2012, 11:12:17 am »

I tried this one...palibhasa kasi love ko ang mga cereal foods...
kaso parang la naman atang nabago sa akin hehe...:)

effective talaga ay less rice at samahan mo ng konting exercise..:)

Tickeled-Pink

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2012, 06:17:26 am »
Here's week 2 of the 14 day program:
http://beautytreatsandtrinkets.blogspot.com/2011/09/healthy-living-nestle-fitnesse-14-day_25.html

OK yung plan mo! will try this.. Saan mo na buy yung Weet-Bix cereal bars?

flatfooted

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2012, 03:11:04 pm »
Dahil swimsuit season na, bumili ako kagabi nitong nestle fitnesse, nakita ko kasi sa sm hypermart na may buy-2, get 1 free na promo, so bumili nako. I started this morning and hopefully I get to sustain it.  Although vanity ang reasons ko, hopefully it will lead to a healthier lifestyle kasi lahi namin ang diabetes and I really want to reduce my rice intake (i eat lots of rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner).   ::)

Take note sisses, ang BMI ko naman ay 21 or 22 ata. I'm 130 pounds, 5'5 inches but I feel fat kasi all flabs ako.  Plan ko, I'll either jog (treadmill) regularly with this food program, or the 30-day shred.  Hopefully, I get the results that I want (trimmer, slimmer and toned body) :) Update ko kayo about my progress  ;)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2012, 12:33:57 pm »
this will serve as healthy breakfast and dinner,,,hmmmm...will try this...

yuri___

  • Guest
Re: Nestle Fitnesse 14 Day Program
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012, 09:18:43 pm »
im 15 yrs old and ,,,56kls.but i dont know my BMI,,i really need to lose weight,,is this effective?
im going to try this product on monday ,,,but we have classes,,,hndi [textspeak!] po ba ito nakakatae??

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close