Author Topic: BOOBS!!!!!!  (Read 236937 times)

sabrinaganda

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2012, 02:01:13 am »
I'm 5'3" with 32DD. I have shapely hips + derriere and tiny waist (abnormally tiny, according to my husband). Medyo mukha akong pornstar. LOL. Kaya I often wear girly-cutesy clothes para hindi overtly sexual ang dating.  - prunella

ang sexy mo teh. wow. saan ka nakakabili ng bra?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:03:27 am by sabrinaganda »

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2012, 02:14:03 pm »
^ salamat. Marks & Spencer, Debenhams and VS. :)

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2013, 02:01:21 am »
Mines 36C, bf said extra rice daw talaga, okay lang kasi extra ulam naman din siya lol. Same problem with you girls, kapag pumapayat it follows and lumalambot kaya extra effort sa chest exercises. :-)

hubbyko8

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2013, 02:58:57 pm »
Yeah, ok lang yun medyo may laman. basta huwag yun mukha ka chubby o fat na or not in proportion. Pero yun iba kahit malaman wala pa din boobs. Try soya milk, boobs nyo lang ang mag gain and not your tummy. mY husband can't stop sucking on my boobs.

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2013, 07:26:44 am »
I have big boobs but even when I was exercising.. same bra size pa rin ako. feels a bit smaller pero not enough para bumili ng bagong bra.. i want smaller boobs because hassle ang big boobs. i can't wear whatever i want kasi ang laswa tingnan kahit di naman ganun dapat yung damit. plus, i makes me look fat if i wear the wrong type of top also. bwiset.

shellenic

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #205 on: January 25, 2013, 01:18:26 pm »
Maganda lang naman tignan ang girls with bigger boobs.. lol

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2013, 02:36:58 pm »
^ That's on the condition that the boobs are big as compared to the waist.

After all, even obese women can boast of 36+ bust lines.  And they're generally not that nice to look at.

bpc_dnd

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2013, 06:58:01 pm »
Quote
Maganda lang naman tignan ang girls with bigger boobs.. lol

not only they are good to be looked but it is certainly more fun to touch them, especially during dogstyle.  It really adds up to the libido. 

guytalker here.

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2013, 08:54:58 pm »
^ I have the same problem (re: clothes). I often have mine altered because I have weird body proportions.

Can totally relate, sometimes super ganda ng damit ang here comes the buttons sa chest part... hala pumuputok!

Also hard to find a running bra na kasya sakin -___- Saklap.

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2013, 12:57:26 am »
^ totoo yan. now I just buy the same style of bra from VS because I know it will fit well. I don't like experimenting with other brands because I know this works. I used to buy minimizer bras too because my boobs are so disproportionate to the rest of my body. di talaga maganda tingnan.

chili_sauce

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2013, 02:41:35 am »
im 38B - a voluptuous one.
and im  thankful for this kasi mas una siya napapansin kesa sa bilbil ko,
madalas din ako'ng tawagin "sexy na chubby" or "kahit malaman may CURVE" 
a nice "bumper" at ang hubby ko ay di nag sasawa sa "juicy bump" ko
- # masyado ko ata nabuhat ang sarili ko pero yun ang madalas na napapansin sa akin :-)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2013, 11:56:03 pm »
@iloveshoes Nakakainis noh?  >:(  Mahirap talaga.

I usually buy sports bra at Marks & Spencer.


@luckypal:  I wear minimizers din especially pag naka-baby tee or tank top.

I still have a love-hate relationship with my boobs; they do make me feel sexy though.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:58:34 pm by Prunella »

luckypal

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2013, 12:25:56 pm »
^ I only wear loose and "drapy" tops now... ayoko na ng tight clothes :(

perrie

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2013, 10:18:04 pm »
I'd have to say, I haven't reached 20 yet pero malaki na boobs ko! =)) BLESSED. 34B. but now, it actually became rounder and sumasakit na siya. I figured, baka lalong lumalaki. basta sobrang ganda na siya :"> and I'm ready to show them off w/ my boyfriend! XD

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2013, 10:36:33 pm »
Used to have nice boobs. I had two kids i breastfed and u can see the toll on my breasts. Lumiit and not as firm anymore. But it is fine. I will breastfeed my 3rd baby (and all babies i might have) then magpapaboob job na lang when im done having babies. hehe.. i love beautiful boobs but my priority is to give to my kids all i can.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2013, 12:52:36 am »
I agree na minsan hassle pag big boobs kasi nga guys imbes sa mukha mo tumingin eh sa boobs kagad, sarap sapukin eh.  ;D

Pero ako di ko pa rin tinatago, I wear low necklines pa nga.. madalas kasi nakakatulong din kasi lalo na pag nasa meeting ka with majority guys.. guaranteed mabait silang lahat sa yo.. Lol! Mataray pa naman ako.. ayun, walang pumapatol sa kin, I always get my way. Harhar!  ;D

Yung iba big boobs kasi mataba sila.. I guess ang nakaka-attract talaga sa guys yung hindi ka mataba pero endowed ka.  ;)

BenJacques

  • Guest
Re: BOOBS!!!!!!
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »
i'm proud that my partner's boobies are really big. although nung una bad trip pag manyak tumingin. nung nagtagal, nasasanay na din. proud pa nga. hanggang tingin lang sila.  :o

perrie

  • Guest
Re: Do you like the look and shape of your breasts?
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2013, 04:49:04 pm »
I'd have to say round and upward. =)) so, YEAH. I am happy w/ the shape and look of my breasts. :D they're pretty big for my age. =)

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Do you like the look and shape of your breasts?
« Reply #218 on: February 26, 2013, 05:58:42 pm »
yep. i'm flat-chested and happy about it. anyone else happy to be flat?  :D

mimilusciouss

  • Guest
Re: Do you like the look and shape of your breasts?
« Reply #219 on: March 22, 2013, 02:51:07 pm »
I'm contented with what I have now; but sometimes I felt like I wish it's one more size bigger. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close