Author Topic: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?  (Read 46639 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2016, 12:02:51 pm »
^Thanks sis!! Think I will ever use it lol but I just couldn't part with it. I am glad though that I didn't go over budget in buying a wedding gown or else it would hurt more to have a super expensive gown aging away in a closet. Can't wait to see what your gown will look like. I am sure it will be gorgeous.

MariaFatima

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2016, 12:09:48 pm »
Right now my wedding gown is nasa drawer lang. I think it will stay there for a very long time. Nilagay ko lang sa original box niya :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2016, 06:06:10 am »
May nakita ako ginagawa nilang damit pang binyag yung wedding dress nila.

I plan to sell mine. Even before pa ako bumili I've already decided that I will sell my dress.
Sayang ang dress and it will help other brides on a budget.

Iniisip ko I will buy a pair of earrings sa napagbentahan ng dress. So may tangible memories pa din ako mg dress and definitely maipapamana ko sa anak ko.


angelholics

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2016, 03:05:46 pm »
May nakita ako ginagawa nilang damit pang binyag yung wedding dress nila.

I plan to sell mine. Even before pa ako bumili I've already decided that I will sell my dress.
Sayang ang dress and it will help other brides on a budget.

Iniisip ko I will buy a pair of earrings sa napagbentahan ng dress. So may tangible memories pa din ako mg dress and definitely maipapamana ko sa anak ko.

magandang idea yan :) that is if you are really decided to sell your dress and nobody interferes your decision hehe... in my case, i would like to sell it.. pero my elders ay madami side comments hehe... that's why i haven't posted it for sale YET because i am giving weight on their opinion...

rowan

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2016, 07:03:03 pm »
Chili1113,

Where did you post your wedding gown ads? I really plan to sell it coz I might migrate soon after the wedding:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2016, 07:09:41 pm »
^i posted it on the fb page of weding suppliers philippines :)

emjey03

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2016, 08:22:13 pm »
Nasa box pa rin.  Balak kong ipamana kung sino man unang ikakasal sa mga anak ko.  :D

rowan

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2016, 09:42:16 pm »
^Thanks! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2016, 07:47:15 am »
Sabi ng matatanda you keep it for memories pero for me, ang memories nasa puso and isipan. Saka I love the dress so much and I feel so good in it I want my dress to make another bride feel the same.

Another option is to use the proceeds of the sale for our 1 year anniversary trip (Japan). That way we create even more memories.


angelholics

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #149 on: August 15, 2016, 04:34:19 am »
i just realized i want to rent it out and/or to sell :) i have 2 kase :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2016, 12:08:40 pm »
Hi mga sis! At first, I was planning to use it over for the anniversaries- 5th, 10th and so on, that is if it will still be on good condition haha
But now, I'm inspired by fb page Angel Gowns by Michelle. Kaya i think i will use my gown to reproduce tiny gowns and donate to the families who have suffered the devastating loss of an infant. I'm thinking about this since I will spending much for the gown, might as well use it for a certain cause after.

dabajuy

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2017, 03:12:09 pm »
Do you know where to buy acid-free boxes and tissues? I just had my wedding gown dry-cleaned. Ang mahal pa nga. :( anyway, i read kasi na dapat acid free and breathable yung storage ng gown.

Although di ko naman naconsider, pero di ko puede ibenta yung gown ko kasi yun yung wedding gift sakin / samin ng in-laws ko. Not sure kung puede pa sya ipamana sa future daughter namin (hopefully soon but that's another topic) pero sana yung veil ko and yung wedding cord namin (kung same color motif) gamitin nya. Hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2017, 07:32:23 pm »
^There is in Cartimar in some art supplies dealer. Sorry I forgot the name lang. But I called them and SUPER dUPER mahal. Like you will spend around 7k for all the materials.

So i researched and best way to preserve gown is to place in plastic storage box and wrap in muslin cloth or Katcha! =)

dabajuy

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2017, 02:42:12 pm »
^ plastic box like megabox/orocan? Where did you find muslin fabric? Meron kaya sa fabric stores sa malls? Thanks so much!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: ano magandang gawin sa wedding gown pagakatapos ng kasal?
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2017, 06:50:48 pm »
Yes Megabox is what I used. the katcha I found it lying around the house but I suppose you can buy in fabric stores. Just make sure you wash and soak the katcha/muslin to remove any chemicals or dirt. Make sure it is very dry. Then you can also throw in some silica gel packs which you can buy at handyman or ace hardware.

Never store in laundry plastic or vacuum packed. The chemical of the soft plastic will stain cloth.  It will get permanently creased and the cloth needs to breathe or it will become brittle.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close