watch now

Author Topic: Asia Miles Redemption  (Read 13963 times)

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 09:29:34 pm »
^thanks sis for the info...

@mama squeak, thanks din for the response..

ihanzki

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013, 10:35:31 am »
Hi, girls. I'm really interested in applying for Asia Miles. Is it really free? I mean, is the membership free?  ;D TIA!  :D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2013, 11:01:36 am »
^yes, it's free.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 01:58:47 pm »
I've recently travelled using one of the airline partners of Asia Miles, but that time I'm not yet a member of Asia Miles. Is there a way ba na maclaim ko yun miles during my recent travel or dapat upon purchase lang ito? Sa website kasi yun airlines lang like Cathay, Qantas, etc ang andun.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013, 05:52:27 pm »
^Not so sure if they do retro-active miles but you can always give them a call and ask. Mabilis naman sila sumagot on the toll-free numbers given at their website.

On AM flight redemptions, I just redeemed two round trip tickets to Paris (from New York) via AA with my Asiamiles. I only paid HKD700 each for the taxes. Plus I also claimed a portable luggage weighing scale. 

 :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2013, 11:28:55 am »
hi my mom is the member of asia miles and i redeemed 2 tickets for myself and my friend. Do we need to present a copy of authorization letter to use it or not anymore?


Thanks!

jeanette01

  • Guest
Re: Asia Miles Redemption
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 12:07:06 am »
Regarding Asia miles, would anyone know how I can input receipts I got from partner stores? The cashier did not mention the outlet stores I went to can help me earn points for Asia miles. And I could not do it online

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close