Author Topic: Marie France  (Read 27883 times)

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Sasuman's Travel and Tours
Marie France
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:47:25 pm »
Hello mga sis!!

Sino dito nakapag try na sa Marie France? I want to try it kasi.

Any feedback?

Pashare din ng rates nila.

Thanks!!

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Marie France
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:05:10 am »
huwag ka sa marie france sis ang pangit dun and mandaraya ang mga sales niya. I got a service from marie france the sales person gave me a buy1 take 1 and after a few months she resigned and I continue to have treatments there then another salesperson approached me ang sabi mauubos na daw yung sessions ko sabi ko eh I got it at buy1 take1 and she showed me the original paper walang nakalagay na buy1 take1.  I showed mine na meron ang sabi baka daw ako lang ang nagsulat nun and ang daming procedures tapos ayun walang nangyari kesyo they can't get hold na daw of the sales person and bago lang daw yun kaya hindi alam ang patakaran eh ang sabi ko puro mandaraya pala kayo. After that I did not continue my treatments anymore kasi naman nakakawalang gana and honestly wala naman effect kasi sa akin nasasayang lang ang oras ko.  The best pa rin ang exercise with proper diet. Yun lang  >:(

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:30:51 am »
Talaga sis? grabe pala ang naging experience mo sa kanila. Saang branch ka member? at ano yong service na naavail mo and how much?

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 01:13:28 am »
Makati sa tapat ng RCBC plaza forgot the name GT ata yun. I also forgot the service but I paid 40k kaya don't go there or to any Marie France dahil sayang lang pera mo and it won't help you kasi konting kain lang tataba ka na agad dahil those treatments won't increase your metabolism unlike exercise sa fee ng Marie France you can go to Fitness First or Gold's Gym na and get a personal trainer and loose 8lbs per month may sukli ka pa.

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 01:51:50 am »
ay ganon, nagdadalawang isip tuloy ako. Problem ko kasi ang tummy area ko, gusto kong mabawasan at wala akong time mag gym. Ayoko din ng surgery kaya gusto ko sana try ang Marie France.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 02:34:42 am »
All my deliveries are CS and my OB allows me to do light exercises only after 2 mos.  I have always gone to Marie France to augment the swimming I do.   Ok naman - I get back to my old form in less than 2 mos but that means going there 3x a week.

Get their cold wraps.  Marie France kasi pushes a wet wrap tht isn't cold -- that IMO  is a total waste of time nga.  It is the cold uncomfortable wrap that does it.  Then, they  offer the cold  wrap pag nainip ka sa progress mo with the wet not cold wrap - a so you get suckered into another package  that in the 1st place - dapat yun binigay sa yo.

When you  go to MFrance - keep track of your sessions parang walang lokohan.  They also issue with your receipt a print-out of your package:  x sessions of what treatment, ganun.

Just do not get suckered into their other packages -  they offer a lot of other machine-based treatments
that are,  IMO, expensive and   not effective.  The cold wrap is the only effective treatment there.  Nothing really beats good old exercise and food intake control.

IMO, MFrance's cold wraps are just good to jumpstart an exercise program.  My sisters   and I always go after giving birth, and all of us  are satisfied.  Then, we drop out as we get strong enough to exercise   more - so there, do not buy a package of many treatments.  Maniwala ka, there are better ways to lose
more weight later.  Kasi  iniisip mo pa lang ang lamig - tamarin ka na to go.  Kaya madalas  mag buy 1
take 1 offer sila kasi clients generally ( IMO per our family experience)    - do not finish thir packages.

IMO, MF is good for those who have recenly given birth.  My friends and relatives who go to lose fat a
year or more after they have given  birth - yun nga, waste of time and money.  They will tell you daw
to exerise - eh  bakit ka pa nga gagastos sa kanila? Better spend the money on a personal trainer - which we do after the jumpstart with MF.

So there - remember to buy only  just the minimum package  of the cold wrap .. And do not get suckered  into their other treatments.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 06:45:12 am by aquacharly »

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 02:44:02 am »
^Thanks sis!

Nabasa ko din kasi na mas effective nga ang cold wrap. My baby is 8 months at through CS din kaya ang hirap paliitin ang tummy. How much po ang cold wrap?

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 09:58:27 am »
^cold wrap yung binili ko sis and I exchange it to yung para kang nagsisitups. for me hindi worth it, yung friend ko na nagcold wrap mas mataba pa siya ngayon kesa before siya nag cold wrap. But it is really your choice, if you still want to give it a try.

pinkishme

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 09:27:31 pm »
Okay naman naging experience ko with mariefrance kaya lang mejo matagal before you can see visible effects saka combination of treatments meaning you have to invest a lot of money.
kaya now i'm trying to find other options.

Every anniversary nila yung sinasabi nilang buy 1 take 1 promo. I think every November cya.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:41:16 am by pinkishme »
do what you love and love what you do =)

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 07:31:01 pm »
^mas naging effective sa akin ang exercise and diet and honestly it didn't cost me as much as the package na kinuha ko sa Marie France and everyone is asking me what I did.  ;D

Cocoyow

• Junior GirlTalker
  • mommy the explorer :p
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 07:53:03 am »
hello mga sis, may alam ba kayo na treatment nila for stretchmarks? how much kaya?

beach

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 01:49:35 am »
I went to Marie France for consultation. Ang snooty ng consultant ko. She was telling me na I was really overweight and made me feel worse about myself. Akala mo naman 200 pounder na ako... I was only 150 pounds at that time (mataba, pero di naman morbidly obese).  I know naman I am overweight kaya nga I went to them eh. Pero she was convincing me to get madaming sessions na package... kaya siguro she kept telling me how fat I was already.

Naku, she lost me as a customer tuloy. I ended up not enrolling with her. I went to Zunic instead. 

For stretchmarks, there's a new technology called Fraxel. Madaming group-buying sites nagpo-promo nito... not sure how effective as I haven't tried it yet. Medyo mahal din kasi.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 04:26:52 pm »
^how's ZUNIC???

beach

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 08:57:54 pm »
very nice facilities. courteous staff. very clean... pero I didn't lose much weight. I just signed up for 60 sessions of Metabolique (to increase metabolism daw). Di ko na-feel yung effect kasi... pero my metabolic age daw of 55 naging lower... around 40 na ata... they have a machine that computes your metabolic age kasi... the higher the age, the slower the metabolism of the person daw.

expensive ang Zunic (as in super) considering ang dami na mga promos naglalabasan sa ibang mga spa.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 10:55:49 pm »
Thanks. Sabi nila mabilis daw sa Zunic, hindi pala.

badcoverversion

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 10:03:31 am »
Hard to maintain the results coz it's pricey - MF treatments.

minnie99

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 03:47:10 pm »
May nakapag-try na ba sa inyo nito? Just wanna reduce the fats on my tummy, in one year lumaki siya dahil siguro wala akong ginagawa sa office. Wanna know how much ma-lose in one session? Ayoko maghanap ng blogger reviews, sponsored kasi usually, walang follow-through.

ConcenTrix

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 01:59:36 pm »
Better to do diet and exercise. For me, the Marie France sessions didn't work. Sayang lang ang pera.  They will make you go on diet din naman.  But I like the sesssion with the nutritionist.  I'm just telling myself now that that's what I'm paying for.  I'm doing Zumba na lang sa gym sa may Starmall after work.  Noticeable pa ang result. 

Angelite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 06:57:02 pm »
Buti na lang nabasa ko ito. I want to try Marie France pa naman. Wag na lang pala.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2016, 11:26:06 pm »
I think in most cases the cold wraps and the laser treatments are intended to just help but not totally eliminate the fats.  The treatments and results are hard to reach because they are expensive and so hard to maintain.  Combine talaga with treatment, less food intake and more movements.  Obviously we can't all make time for exercise so just try to move more.

Notice ko lang, their nurses are getting younger and younger.  I'm not that comfortable having younger nurses doing my treatments.

Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close