We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
In this specific case, here's how a guy's mind works: Pag titingnan mo si Jennifer Aniston. Oo maganda. Oo, sige na nga sexy. PERO pag-ipagtabi mo si Angelina Jolie saka si Jennifer Aniston, parang na rin pinagtabi mo yung amo na beauty queen at yung alalay niya. Kung ikaw si Brad Pitt, bakit ka magtitiis sa yayable, kung pwede naman yung beddable?
^ hmmm.. well since you prefer looks, on topic, true ang sagot nyo?
False.What's the use of being sexy/pretty if you're rotten on the inside.
aebrbiyc2009Magaling ka mag alaga in short sis
mooncakeandleavesI am a big fan of Angelina, and I think she is hot and all, but how do you girls feel about girls who go under the knife because I think she did Anyway, I think being pretty and sexy aren't enough. I know one, and she probably thought at that time that her bf won't leave her, but he did. Imagine, he used to be her fan when she was still on tv and yet he left her.