watch now

Author Topic: Help po. I know its OT :/  (Read 6479 times)

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Help po. I know its OT :/
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:56:52 pm »
Kakalipat ko lang last s.y sa bagong school, and now.. Im planning to go back to my old school (been there since nursery) Kaso di ko masabi sa mom ko, kase i tried it once. Sinabi ko naman in a good and practical way, she said no.

Gusto ko talaga lumipat kase sobrang iba yung personality nila, para kasing la salle tong school na nilipatan ko. Most of graduates here eh either sa La salle or Ateneo talaga papasok. they are that damn rich. mahirap lang makisabay and some tease me bec of my height and voice. they even sing a song to me, like BULLCR*P sa nagcompose at sa band na tumugtog non :P

Im incoming 4th year and im just not happy! mahirap ren kase grupo grupo na sila. Not a social person kaya hirap ren makisama. Cant do it another year!!! Help!!! :'(

lol, Sorry sa kadramahan at kahabaan ng post. Kailangan lang asap kase baka mahuli nanaman sa paglpat :P

lilies of the field

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:06:09 am »
I feel for you sis. I was and still am not a 'barkada' person and when I was in college I felt so left out during breaks kasi wala talaga akong chummy-chummy noon. You can talk to your parents about it and try to explain how you feel in a gentle manner. If they still refuse, you have to respect their decision. I'm sure they are only thinking about your welfare sis.

For now, try to be nice to everyone. Ang importante naman is you are not hurting anybody. If they pick on you, try to be nice pa rin. Sabi nga sa Bible:

If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him a drink. Doing this will be like pouring burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you. (Proverbs 25:21-23)

You will bring glory to God by loving your 'enemies'/those people who hurt you. And by doing this, I'm certain God will honor your kindness. You just hang on sis. One year na lang naman. God bless you sis :)

showermist

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 02:26:31 am »
Sis, hindi mo na ba talaga kayang tapusin ang isa pang taon?  Baka naman pangarap kasi yan ng mga magulang mo--na manggaling ka sa isang 'prominent' school.  (Pangarap ng magulang hindi iyo hehe)

Seriously, outside school, you'll be in a more challenging environment. Mas marami pang rude. Mas marami pang bully.  Kung hindi ka payagan ng mga magulang to transfer, then take it as a challenge.  Kaya mo ito.


potpotpo

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 08:55:13 pm »
sis isang taon nalang naman, baka naman kaya pa. After school at ngwwork ka na, mas marami kang bully na mammeet. So magpractice ka na ngaun db  :D

moonie

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:22 pm »
Maybe this school will give you a leg up in getting into the best universities.  Sabi mo naman lasalle at ateneo ang pupuntahan ng mga tao galing sa school na yan.  Think of it as a necessary sacrifice for your future.  You've survived one school year na rin so definitely kaya mo.  Hindi naman siguro affected ang mga grades mo.  Besides you won't be a new girl next year.  Isipin mo na lang ganito rin pag nagcollege ka na.

You mention that your classmates tease you, how bad is it ba?  Are you being bullied in school? Yung kanta nila nakakainsulto ba?  I'm not clear on what you meant.  Baka binibiro ka lang kasi kakaiba ka.

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 11:52:29 pm »
They have the money to enroll schools like that. I'm just average, UP lang hangad ko :P Tease lang, di bully, And yes insulting because its about my height and sometimes about my voice. five na tao lang naman.

Iba kasi talaga yung mga ugali nila. They think of them self na sobrang gagaling nila. Talagang mamaliitin ka nila sa every flaws mo, and make you feel sooo bad that ""your not them"" cause they think theyre so perfect. They shout at you in public, they will humilate you cause youre not popular.

ganon sila kaoverated sa sarili nila. If may mababa or nagkamaling sagot samin, may magsasabi agad ng b*b* or they tease that person or bully him / her (Di ako, Ibang classmate ko) Tska kahit ilang beses na kausapin ng teachers, guidance. Wala padin. bastaa... :-\ Its like Hell.

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:28 am »
Thanks sa lahat ng nagtake time na basahin yung loner post ko :P at naggive ng advice. I posted this sa diff trend kaya siguro moderated ako, Sorry GT :) thanks for making me see the reality haha. I just cant imagine meeting someone worse than this group of people :P Thanks lilies of the field for the verse =) Tips kung pano ko mahahandle ang mga rude na tao? Kasi mahiyain ako na tahimik and i cant stand na mapagtanggol sarili ko, haha :P

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 05:01:25 am »
Suck it in - this is for your long- term prospects.
I didn't say - suck up to...  ha.

Let us talk about La Salle - not all kids come from rich families.  Most have parents both working to meet  the tuition fees, etc.  Same with Ateneo - so, malamang ganyan din in your school now.

Do not be defeated coz  you PERCEIVE you have less.
Desiderata lang yan - even the Rockefellers feel there is  always someone with less and someone  with more than what they have.  Kahit sino ka pa  - meron ka talagang puedeng pagyabangan at  puedeng ingitan. 

Now, if you were to excel - hay you will find a good circle of friends for sure.    So do not focus on being with the "in crowd".  Insecure people, generally those who still lack firm  self- definition --- they run in herds.  Survival skill nila yon - to form a big barkada and keep others feeling excluded.  Achievers do not run in herds, put that in your head. 


freiavida

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 06:08:56 am »
hi sis,
hirap nga niyan,  but IMHO, pag lumipat ka ng school, parang nagpatalo ka. I've no idea of your personality, but mind you, hindi lang tulad ng ganyan ang kakaharapin natin sa buhay. If this bothers you, fight it. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing that you gave up because of their bullsh*t. It's out of your comfort zone yes, just do your best on your studies and work hard. You don't need to win their approval. After all pare-pareho lang kayong paaral ng mga magulang niyo at wala pang napapatunayan thus far (with few exceptions of course). And this is your chance to prove to yourself, not to them, what you are capable of.

blooming

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 07:41:02 am »
Sis, put all your efforts sa studies mo. Sige, you are not popular, so what?  Ultimately, what matters is how you should deal with the situation and come out successful.  It is not important ano tingin nila sa iyo.

Sometimes there is a need for us to belong kasi.  Pero take this as a 'training' for you din. Not all the time in life may kasama ka. Buti nangyari ito sa iyo ngayon, because I bet it will happen again sa work or sa college.  At least try to learn pano ka magdala.

There are other ways to kill time pag wala kang kasama.  Celfone, library, ibuhos mo ang efforts mo sa pag-aaral instead na nag-w-worry sa something na wala kang control. Hayaan mo sila magbarkada. Baka in the end, you might end up in Ateneo at sila hindi makapasok sa kahit anong school. Sino ngayn ang talunan in the end?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:36:11 pm by blooming »

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 08:46:22 am »
This could be a training ground for you if in case your parents would not allow you to go back to your old school. Tama yung sinabi ng mga sisses natin hehe! seriously now that I am working, it's my first work I graduated last year, marami talagang bully. I get bullied most of the time pero I already got used to it that it no longer mattered.

Tama si sis lilies of the field kasi sometimes if you pay kindness towards those people who are bully or those people who doesn't like you, they would eventually stop and starts to be kind to you too. :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 09:44:47 am »
ts, why don't you take your insecurities to a positive note? Perhaps you can crack a joke out of it parang it's a way that you welcome those criticisms in a good way.

  But of course, before you can do that eh kelangan recognized and accepted mo na sa sarili mo ang weaknesses na ito. (That's the hardest part actually) And when you have accepted these insecurities, you can laugh all the way you want and not be bothered by people who bully you. Life itself is harsh and cruel, always unfair. But it's up to us how we face the situation.

maika14

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 10:59:43 am »
bunso, tama ang mga ate mo. those are good advices. makinig ka sa kanila kasi we all had our little challenges too when we were your age. this challenge will make you a better you when you surpass it all. take care of yourself. ;)

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:36:09 pm »
Thanks.  :)

Pati sa bahay kase i feel so alone. Even na marami akong siblings. i have 2 older sisters (college) and 2 brothers.  Wala, parang they bonded together. Parang lagi nalang ako naeexclude, Hirap pala na odd number sa fam :p di pa ko ginagalang ng youngest namin. He's so good na masira ang araw ko. He always humilate me in public, inaape nya ako through harsh words in public.

malayo pa kami sa mga relatives namin. tapos neighbors naman, puro bata at taga labas lang ng ville ang nakikita ko. and my parents are always at work. (manila) Wala akong makausap.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Basta ang hirap... haha lol drama. Pero totoo yan lahat kaya di ako magaling makipagmingle at sobrang baba na ng self esteem ko :P

blooming

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 10:44:15 pm »
^ I remember when I was in grad6, HS - hindi mo maiiwasan minsan ang awkward moments like this. Ang ma suggest ko is magbasa ka, do your research. punta ka sa national and buy some self help books. kahit hiram sa library. They can help a lot. Ultimo sa Being Happy palang or mga how to's and for dummies na book. Maaliw ka pa.

moonie

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 11:28:17 pm »
You must be a middle child.  ;D  I think na-compound lang ang feelings of loneliness mo dahil wala ka masyadong kausap sa bahay.  Not having your own barkada in your new school is not surprising since you are new student and an introvert pa.  Don't let this depress you.  Temporary lang yan.  This coming school year, always find a reason to talk to a classmate about school work.  I'm sure there is someone approachable in your classroom, you might even discover a kindred spirit.  By the way, you are not the first teenager to feel left out or that you don't belong.  Establishing relationships during early adulthood can be difficult.  It's always an issue in those movies about high school life.  It's just unfortunate that medyo may "mean girls" na eksena sa school mo.  Just ignore them, mga contravida lang sila sa kwento.  In the meantime, get a lot of sunshine to shake off the melancholy.  You must have some talent or skill you want to develop or a hobby you want to take up.  Summer ngayon.  Magenjoy ka.

Oh yeah, UP woud probably suit your disposition.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:32:11 pm by moonie »

selyado

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 03:14:20 am »
i have a daughter, bunso sya, incoming grade 6 pa lang sa isang exclusive school for girls.  kelan ko lang nalaman na she was being bullied in school.  parang one of her classmates, itong si bully,  told the class na si daughter eh untouchable, kesyo madumi daw or something.  di ko masyado nakuha ang story kasi it was my older daughter who went to school to get bunso's report card.  the teacher didn't know about it until one of her classmate told the adviser na ganun nga nangyayari.  so we talked to bunso and she said na parang the bully threw her school bag daw on the floor.  basta, very vague.  si bunso kasi medyo sensitive yun, ayaw pag usapan yung mga ganung bagay.  galit na galit kami and gusto ko sugurin yung nanay nung batang yun.  kaso paalis na kami, pa abroad na, kaya wala nang time manugod.  pag balik ko siguradong hahantingin ko yung nanay nung batang yun.  neway, etong bunso namin eh sobrang well loved sa bahay.  the siblings all dote on her, medyo spoiled na nga.  kaya all of us galit na galit dun sa nang bully sa kanya.  my older daughter nga told bunso "why didn't you tell us, i would have punched her in the face"  at ang maganda pa dito eh since older daughter is a graduate of that school din may mga konek konek sya sa guidance.  one of her ka batch is a guidance counsellor there kay binilin nya si bunso dito.  kaya come pasukan eh humanda itong si bully. 

alam mo MartyneWiston iba iba naman tayo talaga ng disposition sa buhay.  katulad nitong si bunso ko medyo loner sya.  alam mo ba na ang best friend nya last year is someone who doesn't talk.  as in, hindi nagsasalita itong classmate nyang ito.  parang may trauma yata yung bata kaya very few selected people lang kinakausap ng batang ito.  at si bunso is one of those na kinaibigan nya.  pabulong makipag usap at minsan parang si bunso pa ang interpreter nya.  isusulat daw ni bespren yung gusto nya tapos si bunso ang magre relay kay teacher. 

somehow you will find someone na makakasundo mo.  hindi naman lahat ng ka batch mo eh agresibo na mai-intimidate ka.  meron at meron kang makakasundo, you just have to be receptive.  yang mga bully sa school matagal nang merong ganyan.  malamang may mga insecurities sa buhay yan kaya sila ganyan.  huwag mo na lang pansinin.

carmel

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 03:23:35 am »
Isipin mo na Lang... Sticks and stones may hurt your bones but words can never hurt you. I know easier said then done but try it. Just use whatever it is they are doing to you as motivation. Na pag graduate nyo you will be happy and successful in UP at deadma na whatever happens to them. The best revenge is a good life. Kayang kaya mo yan!!!!

MartyneWiston

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 07:07:07 pm »
Thanks for sharing.. Its weird that before typing here, my "younger" brother did it again. In front of a guest. Then they laughed, as usual. Haaayyy. I really dont know why this is happening to me. I'm a "down to earth" type of person, I put others before myself. But im weak, I cant stand up for myself. How???? i dont know, im just not lucky and somehow cursed, blaaahhh im nearly giving up though. maybe one day i'd wake up and im already nuts lol

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Help po. I know its OT :/
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 04:21:35 pm »
MARTYNE, you have to learn how to handle that younger brother-bully.
Kasi namihasa na yan, growing up everybody says he is cute, baby kasi, tapos pagbigyan, baby kasi.. ayan, malaki na  eh baby pa rin ang behavior.

LEARN to throw back the insult.  Alam mo naman by now what topics or issues he brings up at your expense.  Pwes, think out now what you will throw back at him if he says you are so and so and so in public.  He humiliates you, sorry but the only cure to that is to humiliate him back.  Retorts can be thought of in advance, you  know.    Sometimes, it does no good to be goody goody or to take the higher road ika nga.  The best defense is offense, at times. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close