watch now

Author Topic: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)  (Read 38973 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2013, 06:20:09 pm »
Miss you girls!

karlita123

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2013, 02:24:13 pm »
what does it mean when your "ex" (officially ex but we talk everyday and we spend time at least once a week) when he says he is confused and he needs time alone so he can clearly know what he wants and make reliable decisions. Before he said this, we spent a whole week together and it was really great. Everything was just perfect, as if we were together again. He knows I want him back and he has been giving me the chance to show that I am a better person now. Dati kasi I took him for granted.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2013, 04:27:27 pm »
^it means leave him for a while. You're kind of being unfair kung nag break kayo because you took him for granted then umaalis kayo na parang kayo pa din. He needs to sort his feelings out kasi confused sya kung ayaw na nya ng parang kayo pa rin or baka may pag asa pa.

karlita123

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2013, 04:39:53 pm »
Thanks for the reply sis.... It was actually his choice to spend the time with me. I think he wanted to see if I had really"changed" my bad habits. And I think I showed him that I did. He just said na he wasn't fully convinced yet. But I told him I learned from my mistakes and I wanted to make it work again. I thought everything was great after that. He was really sweet but when he left for a trip after the time with me, he went all quiet.
So I sent him an email asking how he was and that's when he told me he was confused and he needed some time to think. I hope it is a good sign.... kasi if he knows walang pag-asa, then he should have just told me right then and there. Btw sis, this guy is an analyzer and he is really thinking "long-term". But I am a bit panicky now because I haven't heard from him since his email and it has been a week already. I trust him completely.
But I cannot take another heartbreak :(

Btw, we broke up last august. So mejo matagal na din that we have been "trying" but this was the only time we spent a whole week together after the break up.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:41:26 pm by karlita123 »

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2013, 04:44:56 pm »
^now i see a clearer side of story :) dont worry sis. Kung sya pala humingi nun, maybe tinitignan nya kung ganun pa din for him and now, after nun, kelangan na nya iweigh out para makamove forward kayo. Basta dont nag him why or madaliin sya but show your support and concern, alam mo na kung paano yun ng di sya makukulitan kasi ikaw nakakakilala sa kanya.. And i think pinapakita mo naman sa kanya na nagbago ka na and you learned your lessons.. Tiwala ka lang kay ex :) mas may chance na magbalikan kayo kasi lagi kayong magkasama na parang kayo pa din.. Just give him the time he is asking.. Magiging ok din lahat. If maging kayo ulit, pakabait ka na sis :) if not, it's ok to be heartbroken but you have to move on and find the best man for you :)

karlita123

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2013, 04:51:29 pm »
Thanks for your words of advice sis. :) I really appreciate it. The pain I'm feeling now is much worse than the break up kasi at least back then I knew it was really break-up and nothing else. Now, I feel
everything is in limbo. I am even thinking it is better to just let me know that he wants to break up for good instead of letting me suffer like this. hehe. But I do trust him when he says he needs time. Actually, his exact words were that he needs time to know clearly what he wants and to make reliable decisions. He said he is also trying to find new
goals for his life. I am hoping that this is a good thing for us.

I hope we end up together again. He made me a better person indeed. But I leave everything to God's will. :)

Btw sis, I wrote him maybe 3 times during the past 10 days that I miss him and that I hoped to hear from him soon. It's not nagging naman di ba? hehe. I also wrote him one time (2 days ago) that I was feeling confused by his silence and I hope he would help me understand and that I hope he understood why I had that feeling of confusion.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:54:34 pm by karlita123 »

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2013, 04:54:59 pm »
^i'll pray for your happiness sis :) syempre like you, ayaw na din nya magkamali ng decision kaya let him take his time :) God bless!

karlita123

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2013, 05:00:08 pm »
Thanks sis :)

islandprincessjilly

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2015, 07:01:42 pm »
Hi. Im soon to be mommy. As of now war kami ni bf. Actually nagstart siya nung wednesday last week. Mababaw na dahilan na dahil sa pagblock lang sa fb sa isang girl. Dati pa namin pinagaawayan yung girl. Siya na ang kusang nagsabi dati pa lang na iblock na niya yung girl para lang matigil na yung pagaaway namin. But nung wednesday nakita ko na di pala niya nablock at nakaunfriend lang sa kanya. Until now di pa rin kami okay. Alam kong mababaw pero ang punto ko lang dati pa natin yun napagusapan sana siya gumawa ng desisyon na yun. Pero siya din ang bumale. Di pa rin kami naguusap. Nasabi ko dun sa officemate namin na pinapakinggan niya na kung di niya kayang iblock yung girl. Ako na lang magblock sa buhay ko sa kanya. I know masakit yun. Pero kung talagang gusto niya mageffort, susuyuin niya ko. Pero wala naman siya ginagawa eh. 😪

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2015, 03:04:39 pm »
^hi. maybe you should talk to him. sa kalagayan mo, hindi advisable na laging may away di ba?
true, kung talagang gusto niya mageffort, susuyuin niya ikaw, pero hindi di ba? sa maliit na bagay nakikita mo na if ano siya, maybe pakaisip mo yung magiging kayo in the future.

annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2015, 05:13:31 pm »
wow nabuhay ang thread na to!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2015, 04:45:25 pm »
^oo nga. siguro dito nalang muna ako magbababad, mas magaling ako magadvise ng ibang tao... sa dami ba naman ng pinagdaanan ko.

annika

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2015, 04:29:13 pm »
kamusta sis ysabelle?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Love Problem/Issue? Post it here - free advice ♥ (19th Chapter)
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2015, 08:48:51 am »
hay sis annika, hindi ko pwedeng sagutin ng "okay ako" yung tanong mo... maybe ang sagot dapat is pinipilit kong maging okay ako...

ikaw, kamusta kana?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close