We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
dagdag ko lang yung Steroid Injection sa cystic pimple.....uber sakit talaga
Ironing my hair. Ghad, makapal na past shoulder length yung hair ko kaya matagalan ito.Does dieting count? Because this is the mother of all pagtitiis na ginagawa ko in the name of vanity (ah sige, health nga rin pala ). Matakaw talaga kasi ako dati, so this is a major major change. I actually used to live off takeout and chocolates before. Gone, all gone.Edit: Oops, ngayon ko lang nabasa post ni ysabelvenus about the south beach diet. I can totally relate. I was so cranky for so long in the beginning. LOL
-Mag tipid nang super para mabili yung mga kaartehan ko,
-maligo ng matagal tapos mag mmake up ng super tagal, mas mahaba pa sa tulog ko, LOLsuper lol haha
Winner ka Japjap! 2-hr shower and 1.5 hr makeup session! LOL! Ako naman, sa umaga, kaya ko mag shower in 5 mins, then 5 mins na bihis. Ten mins, I'm out the door. Basa pa buhok. Ganyan ako katamad!