We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nagpaback peel ako sa forever flawless. My back was so itchy after but i cant scratch it else magkakasugat. I was dying to scratch my back, i cant work properly and cant sleep properly. I even tied my hands to my bed post just to keep me from unconsciously scratching my back at sleep.Another is when i had my 1st hair rebond. The lady who did my hair told me to be extra careful when sleeping or else my hair will have dents morning after. My gawd, natulog talaga ko ng nakaupo! I did that for 3 days!!!
tiis ganda ko lang is pag in the dead of winter at naka mini dress ako yan lang pinaka mahirap kong ginagawa.. waxing naman is parang normal na lang since I've been doing it since I was in my late teens.