watch now

Author Topic: Johnny Air Shipping  (Read 161084 times)

shielala

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2011, 05:21:45 pm »
yung spanx kaya tumatanggap ng phil issued cc? o ok lang cc na lang ng jac gamitin ko? kaya lang malaki yata charge

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:31 am »
^Yes they do. This is my third Spanx purchase but this time I had it delivered via JAC.

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2011, 10:27:19 am »
^ooohhh... spanx.com ba yan? :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:41 am »
^Yup!  :)

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2011, 09:34:07 am »
love it! thanks mamasqueak :)

Kritz

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2011, 10:36:44 pm »
I'm not sure if this is off-topic. I just want to ask if recommended ba ang "sea consolidation" ng johnny air.

I'm planning to buy siguro 10-30 pcs. ng Bath & Body Works na fragrance mist and 10-30 pcs. na PocketBac. I'll take advantage sa sale sa online shop. I'll be selling them sa mga office mates ko. Or magsu-supply ako sa kakilala kong nagba-bazaar.

Is it the best way to have the items shipped? Or will there be additional charges or tax dahil obvious na pangbenta sya at hindi for personal use.

And one more thing, makakatipid ba ko sa ganitong way, or mapapamahal lang? Wala naman kasi akong kakilala or kamaganak na nakatira sa states para pakisuyuan.

gypske

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2011, 08:26:49 am »
^ try mo ito sis:Pobox.ph
though i haven't tried it yet.
one month ang holding( kung pupunuin mo or maraming orders)
ng box before they ship it to pinas...

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2011, 09:08:14 am »
Got my Spanx order thru JAC yesterday. I had it delivered to my office since I didn't want to brave the traffic in Makati nowadays. Paid Php1711 for the freight and delivery charges.

 :)

shielala

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2011, 09:16:02 am »
@mama squeak, ilang days bago mo nakuha order from spanx? mas mura ba talaga kung online oorder?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2011, 09:25:35 am »
^Yes plus got the items on sale. From time of my online order to delivery it took 2 weeks only.

Kritz

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2011, 02:31:05 am »
^ try mo ito sis:Pobox.ph
though i haven't tried it yet.
one month ang holding( kung pupunuin mo or maraming orders)
ng box before they ship it to pinas...

thanks for the recommendation. Alin kaya ang mas better option? JAC or pobox.ph?

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2011, 05:57:39 am »
@mama squeak, sis may I know how many items did you purchase at spanx.com(for that 1711 shipping and delivery fee ng JAC)? I'm interested din to order from spanx eh. TIA.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2011, 11:18:26 am »
^I ordered three items pero malaki yung box that it came with kaya medyo napamahal yung freight. The items could have fit in a smaller box sana pero standard na yata sa Spanx yung ganun size na box. My other Spanx purchases before ganun din size nung box. If you have relatives in the states you can have the items sent to them then re-pack nila into a smaller box or consolidate with your other purchase siguro.

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »
^thank you sis! I think okay price niya for 3 items. I do have a brother in PA kaya lang busy din kasi siya kaya pa-JAC ko na lang yung maliit na items. Yung mga toys na inorder ko from amazon ang pina-ship ko sa house niya kasi ang laki ng box ng leapfrog. Tnx ulit sis mama squeak :)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2011, 09:32:04 am »
so far so good with regards to my transaction with johnny air.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2012, 09:25:01 am »
I have another package coming in with JAC. Tip lang, have your package sent to their SFO or LA office as there is no sales tax involved in CA unlike at their NY or NJ offices. Example na lang with my current package when I chose to send it to NY I was quoted USD150++ sales tax but when I changed it to SFO walang sales tax na.

 

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2012, 10:58:38 am »
^Not sure ha,  pero diba sales tax occur if within same state? like NY to NY, or Cali to Cali?

But there are stores that collect sales tax all over (ex. Sephora)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2012, 01:00:14 pm »
^Not sure on the ruling. But I earlier asked my brother about this and he mentioned na pag-online purchase and delivery is in CA there is no sales tax. Or something to that effect. Di ko na lang inintindi basta thankful ako walang sales tax mga online purchase ko. I've bought online from the ff stores: Red Envelope, FTD, Hickory, Amazon, Spanx, VS and BlueFly. Lahat sila walang sales tax kung sa CA ko pinapa-ship.

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2012, 01:56:55 pm »
^sales tax will only be added to online purchases if the store you are buying from has a brick and mortar (tama ba term ko?) store/office at the delivery address/state. amazon has no store in CA so there is no sales tax for purchases delivered to CA, but there will be tax if delivered to NY :d

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2012, 02:15:54 pm »
^I guess that's what my brother meant. He specifically mentioned Amazon na walang sales tax sa CA. Good pala for me since most of the online stores I patronize has no store in CA.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close