We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am planning to use JAC for my purchase in Balenciaga but I think they only use American card so i inquired at JAC if they could pay it for me, according to Roel of JAC Makati, they can do that for $15 then i have to pay them in cash daw can you suggest a company that offers such service?
I've given up with amazon hay! I got another Amazon package today and they never send stuff in small boxes talaga yung item ko half lang ng box ang laman kaninis cost me 2700 sa Johnny Air including delivery.
sis prettymom if you're willing to wait for a month, miss cat aka as artegirl here in GT can do that for you.trusted na siya when it comes to pre orders...
^Check mo with your credit card's bank if they have the shopping concierge service. Sa Citibank kasi they have that service where they will provide a US billing para maging valid yung Philippine issued credit card mo when buying online.