watch now

Author Topic: Johnny Air Shipping  (Read 161162 times)

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2011, 01:31:10 pm »
picked up my package from Johnny Air mega last wednesday. kakatawa kasi may pila! i guess sabay-sabay yung dating ng packages nung monday. i ordered from Amazon then "send as gift" to Johnny air new york. waited for one week lang. i usually pay around P800+ for 2 lbs.  pero this time I paid P1300 kasi i ordered shoes and i comes with a box kaya mejo napamahal. pero if you add it up, mas mura pa rin  than buying from the local store sa mall :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2011, 01:39:42 pm »
I was supposed to pick up my package at their Makati office today but since umuulan I called them around 9AM and asked them to deliver it to the house na lang. They advised me na i-check muna nila yung mga messengers nila kung available. A few minutes after they texted me na  they can deliver within the day. So, ayun I got my package around 12 noon! Galing!

I'm so happy with their service. Sana di magbago yung service level nila and I will continue to patronise them.

 :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2011, 07:44:20 pm »
^ sis I didn't know na pwede pala ipadeliver :) nice! how much yung additional charge sis?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2011, 08:24:02 am »
^Yes, they can deliver within Metro Manila. Additional service charge is USD5.00 pero minsan natatawaran just like my last delivery. I had two packages arriving, one from SFO and another from NYC. Yung SFO na-delay ng dating ng mga 3-4 days kasi na-offload daw. So, when they finally delivered both packages they charged me USD2.50 na lang.

 :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 03:34:08 pm »
^ thanks sis :D will definitely try this delivery service ang hirap din kasi malayo yung Megamall sa amin. Pero pano ang payment sis upon delivery na ba?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2011, 03:37:23 pm »
^They accept cash (PHP and USD) or personal checks upon delivery.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 08:15:33 pm »
^ thanks again for the info sis

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2011, 01:22:09 pm »
Pwede b ipaestimate muna sa kanila yung shipping charges

melvel

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2011, 06:02:58 pm »
Pwede b ipaestimate muna sa kanila yung shipping charges

They can give you an estimate if you know the weight of the item and the measurements of the box/package when it is delivered.  But of course, they’ll give you a final computation when the package actually arrives.  Kasi an item may be light and small, but could be packed in a huge box (happens in the case of delicate items like glass, so maraming padding ang packaging)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2011, 08:44:24 pm »
Meron na ba dito ng order sa Saks, have it shipped to Johnny air (what branch/state?) tapos padala satin?

I want kasi isang TB na bag :)

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2011, 09:05:46 pm »
^parehas tayong tumitingin sa saks ng bag :) at plan mag JAC


Pina-factor in ba nila amt ng item? Puros toys pa Lang kasi maita-try ko sa JAC. Ngayon pa lang bag:)

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2011, 03:48:17 pm »
^i've ordered from nordstrom and had it shipped to jac manhattan :)

kobee04

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2011, 07:05:33 am »
I tried to contact JAC through their website email but then I didnt receive any reply... Anyone can recommend how can I contact them kase meron sana akong papaship na bags...

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2011, 09:01:51 am »
I ordered from SAKS, pinaprocess pa (pero dineduct na sa debit card ko),i put it the JAC Cali office :)
balitaan ko kayo how it turns out

Sana yun icharge sakin mga 1k lang or less. Please!

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2011, 10:11:54 am »
Wow! Really? Kasama na ang charges ng customs doon?

Yun nga lang, I live in Baguio, and the nearest place I could claim my package is in Manila pa.

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2011, 11:07:58 am »
^lol sis, wishing lang ako na 1k. Oh well! Sana basta no more than 2k

ah, as one of our sisters posted above, napa ship niya fron JAC office to her end nung di niya mapick up. So baka pwede rin yun for you sis. May additional charge pa, pero kesa naman you go pa from Baguio to Manila diba just to pick up

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2011, 11:11:27 am »
^ Thanks rhumbafrapp  :)

Marami na kasi akong nabasa about custom charges. Pwedeng tumaas pa ng more than twice ng original na nabayaran nila.

Sana nga pwede. Will contact them.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2011, 10:32:51 am »
I believe they only deliver within Metro Manila. Siguro if you have a friend or kamaganak in MM, dun mo na lang pa-deliver.

With regards to customs charges, if your item is taxable they levy an additional premium charge of USD25.00 to cover the taxes. Iba rin ang freight rate nila for personal effects and electronic items.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2011, 12:52:34 pm »
thank you for your reply @mama squeak!  :)

so it is still possible pa pala na malaki pa rin ang babayaran kung electronic items? parang customs charges pa rin?  :o

books are free, right?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2011, 02:22:44 pm »
^I haven't tried shipping in electronics but yes the premium charge is like their cost to cover customs charges. But so far with the items I've shipped in (branded bags, clothes and shoes) minsan lang ako chi-narge ng premium charge.  That was for a pair of YSL pumps and Fry sandals.

While the highest amount I've paid was for Php3800 kasi naman anlaki ng box ko which contained assorted clothing (6 dresses and a pair of slacks). Sinama kasi ng shipper yung mga hangers kaya naging bulky yung box.

Books basta wag commercial quantity (10 or more) will be charged the regular freight rate. No premium charge.

 :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close