watch now

Author Topic: Johnny Air Shipping  (Read 161121 times)

17arci

  • Guest
Johnny Air Shipping
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:45:23 pm »
Has anybody here tried to ship via Johnny Air when shopping online (US stores)? Please share your experience. Thanks!

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 10:11:43 pm »
I tried it last year, I ordered through F21. Very, very smooth transaction. I paid I think P1700 for it. Mga 10 tops/dresses and some accessories yung binili ko. :)

petite_ann

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 04:14:48 am »
i tried it 2/3 years ago, bought a laptop online and shipped it using johnny air. everything went well, only after one month after my transaction they said i have another package from the same computer manufacturer. wondering it was something that should have came with my pc, i claimed it- it was a toner and enclosed the package is my order detail for the laptop. I even had my address changed from the pc manufacturers database so that they wont send me stuffs anymore as it causes me paying for the shipping and tax- i did got my laptop already anyway I dont need any free stuff. a week after they contacted me saying that I should return the last package bec. its of someone else.  it was such a hassle.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »
I tried their service last year when I ordered some cosmetics from the States. Okay naman overall ang experience ko although it took longer than expected for my items to arrive here so nagfollow-up ako lagi with them.

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 05:10:03 pm »
tried the retail padala service ng Johnny Air. satisfied naman ako. I ordered from Amazon, had the item shipped sa NY address ng Johnny Air. Then after a week I got a text from Johnny Air Megamall na ready for pick up na package ko. I paid around P800 for shipping sa Megamall branch.

dotsky

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 12:02:55 pm »
hi, question lang po kasi i just tried shipping an item bought at an online watch store to Johnny Air New York. Do they have to be notified about the item being shipped to them? I tried buying from Buy.com kasi before pero nacancel dahil daw hindi nila maverify yung shipping address ko which is Johnny air.

Thanks

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 10:48:25 am »
reliable and affordable!

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 12:32:45 pm »
hi, question lang po kasi i just tried shipping an item bought at an online watch store to Johnny Air New York. Do they have to be notified about the item being shipped to them? I tried buying from Buy.com kasi before pero nacancel dahil daw hindi nila maverify yung shipping address ko which is Johnny air.

Thanks

Yes sis sa experience ko I had to call Johny Air's office here in Manila to notify them na may shipment akong ipapadala sa NY office nila.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 12:37:50 pm »
Has anyone tried shipping luxury branded items like bags with them? Yung tipong over 5K (USD) worth of items. I'm worried kasi sa taxes. Nakatipid nga ako sa purchase pero pagdating dito anlaki ng tax na babayaran.

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 04:58:09 pm »
Yes sis sa experience ko I had to call Johny Air's office here in Manila to notify them na may shipment akong ipapadala sa NY office nila.

sis I just sent an email to Analyn Diego that I am expecting a package. I did not say kung ano yung content. she replied naman sa email ko. Then when the package arrived at Johnny Air's NY office, she sent me another email na na-receive na and for shipping na sa megamall branch.

may instructions dito sa Retail Padala page ng website nila:

http://www.johnnyair.com/?page=82
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:12:08 am by bluemargarita »

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 08:41:18 pm »
hi sisses, totoo bang 2 lbs ang minimum weight when ordering from johnny air? TIA

GeeTee

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 09:36:05 am »
^ pag personal package tapos umabot ng 6lbs., mas mababa yung rate, $3.49 per lb. pero pag below 6lbs. nasa $7 ata per lb. i think walang minimum weight based sa experience ko sa pagpapasend from NYC.

liana

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 05:08:28 pm »
FYI lang mga sis when having items shipped through Johnny Air make sure lang na you know how big your package/box is. Dun kasi ako nagka problem sa last shipment ko sa kanila. Grabe ang laki ng binayaran kong shipping/handling fee almost 3500 for a $100 worth lang na package. Maliit lang yung toy na inorder ko problem is ang laki ng box na ginamit ng Amazon :(

I already used Johnny Air several times na, okay naman except itong last.
Also, Analyn never emailed me kung narereceive na nila sa NY yung package, so what I often do is track it then call their office here in Makati for follow-ups.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:31:54 am by liana »

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 08:21:24 pm »
Sis, paano if i want to order from different source (example: Amazon, MAC, Clarisonic) siyempre iba ibang box yan dadating. Paano ang bayaran? Will they consolidate? I have used a reliable coloader, yun nga lang, mga 6-8weeks ang waiting time. Gusto ko sana mas mabilis

edit: ay wait sorry. may info pala sa site. Sorry. But if you had experiences with such, pa-share nalang. TY!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:23:27 pm by rhumbafrapp »

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 08:33:12 pm »
Sis, paano if i want to order from different source (example: Amazon, MAC, Clarisonic) siyempre iba ibang box yan dadating. Paano ang bayaran? Will they consolidate? I have used a reliable coloader, yun nga lang, mga 6-8weeks ang waiting time. Gusto ko sana mas mabilis

edit: ay wait sorry. may info pala sa site. Sorry. But if you had experiences with such, pa-share nalang. TY!

Tell Analyn na hintayin yung ibang packages para sabay sabay na siya iship, alam ko ganun ginawa ni Chuvaness nun hehe :)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 09:41:30 pm »
^Thanks sis. Pero may handling fee daw and okay sana yun ganung consolidation. I have only about 3 packages and 2 of them are quite light.  Errr. Isipin ko muna thanks thanks

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 10:03:55 pm »
FYI lang mga sis when having items shipped through Johnny Air make sure lang na you know how big your package/box is. Dun kasi ako nagka problem sa last shipment ko sa kanila. Grabe ang laki ng binayaran kong shipping/handling fee almost 3500 for a $100 worth lang na package. Maliit lang yung toy na inorder ko problem is ang laki ng box na ginamit ng Amazon :(

I already used Johnny Air several times na, okay naman except itong last.
Also, Analyn never emailed me kung narereceive na nila sa NY yung package, so what I often do is track it then call their office here in Makati for follow-ups.


oo nga ako rin sis ganyan naging prob ko mga 5 items consolidated e ang lalaki ng box na ginamit so they charged me for the dimensional weight daw na WxLxH ayun inabot ng P3,000 maski less than 3 lbs lang =(

liana

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 04:03:06 am »
^ me too sis less than 5lbs lang din akin, kaya big lesson for me yung dimensional weight na yan :( Yung items ko kasi half lang dun sa loob ng box, what Amazon did was naglagay sila ng plastic balloons inside super nakakahinayang nadagdagan tuloy ang shipping fee :'(
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 03:04:33 pm by liana »

antuten

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 04:29:16 pm »
US issued ba yung mga cards na ginagamit nio? Nag-try kasi ako nito kanina, kaso di ko machange yung shipping address.

Kelangan kung PH issued yung card, PH based din yung shipping address. Or specific lang to sa store na triny ko?

Paypal din kasi di ma change eh.

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Johnny Air Shipping
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 02:31:45 pm »
Has anyone tried shipping luxury branded items like bags with them? Yung tipong over 5K (USD) worth of items. I'm worried kasi sa taxes. Nakatipid nga ako sa purchase pero pagdating dito anlaki ng tax na babayaran.

i just saw this thread :)

yes, i've sent sooo many designer bags via johnny air nyc and all arrived safely :) the biggest box i had to send over was for my chanel gst. ang laki and i spent almost $100 --- but still happy because i got the bag in 5 days! fresh from the store pa

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close