watch now

Author Topic: Running Part 3  (Read 79387 times)

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2015, 11:39:23 pm »
anybody running sa Nat Geo?  I signed up for 5K.  First run ko =)  Share naman ng experience nyo sa first ever run nyo

bing80

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2015, 07:17:51 am »
Hi sisses! Sino dito sasali sa nike women run on may9? Sa filinvest in alabang ang venue. Need kasi ng buddy when registering. The fee is 1800 for two, so 900 per person. Wala pa ako buddy.

alicerose

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2015, 04:34:48 pm »
I'll be joining Nike Women Run as my first race! Yung running buddy ko medyo sanay na sa marathon so I have to keep up training haha. But I'm very excited!

Dilemma ko ngayon: puro adidas gear ko. LOL  ::)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2015, 02:42:27 pm »
anybody running sa Nat Geo?  I signed up for 5K.  First run ko =)  Share naman ng experience nyo sa first ever run nyo

Hi sis.. will be there too sa Natgeo Run.. enjoy your first.. :-)

annnye

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2015, 02:13:06 pm »
I'll be joining Nike Women Run as my first race! Yung running buddy ko medyo sanay na sa marathon so I have to keep up training haha. But I'm very excited!

Dilemma ko ngayon: puro adidas gear ko. LOL  ::)

Hi sis. Aattenfd ka ba ng training sa bgc every saturday?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2015, 06:57:17 pm »
Running at the ff events:

Nat Geo
Nike All Women Run
RU2

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2015, 08:01:30 am »
see you there sis! I'll be running my first half marathon sa Nat Geo. Then half ulit sa RU2

Project60

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2015, 07:49:59 am »
dami pala girltalkers sa nike run! i'm excited na! anyone joining the color manila night run on may 19? saya kasi nung color manila nung january di lang ako sumali uli kasi ang init na tapos ang late na ng guntime nila nung pang april 19..

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2015, 06:12:01 pm »
^^ good luck sis mharickar.. sana meet tayo before gunstart.. :)

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #249 on: May 01, 2015, 10:41:50 am »
june nkapag full marathon knba?

inluv_at17

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2015, 10:31:21 am »
hi mga sis!

anyone joining sa colormanila nite run blacklight edition? :D

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #251 on: May 24, 2015, 09:14:49 pm »
Ang bobongga ng distance nyo! First time ko tumakbo 3K! Haha

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2015, 07:00:06 pm »
sis tomatostellar pano ka nagprepare for your 1st run? nagpaGait analysis ka pa ba and everything? how was your 3k?
first fun run ko kasi this month and I signed up for 5k.

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2015, 12:07:38 am »
I enjoyed the Nat Geo run.  Run uli ako - World Vision this month, then Takbo.ph Runfest on July.  5K pa rin =)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2015, 05:28:05 pm »
I joined one run and my feet were hurting. Is there a correct way to run?

oddvulnerable

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #255 on: August 07, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »
^have you tried to have a gait analysis?  baka kase sa shoes.  :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #256 on: August 07, 2015, 08:55:17 pm »
^yeah gait analysis..
And maybe ur running form needs to be corrected..

purple_leigh97

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2015, 12:19:24 pm »
Pano kung ang pain ay sa knee?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2015, 04:55:25 pm »
^ Must be: biomechanics (poor form), too much too soon, or you're putting in too much mileage than your body can handle. :) But I'm not a professional, so better consult one. :)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: Running Part 3
« Reply #259 on: January 31, 2016, 04:56:20 am »
Anyone joining condura on February 7? This will be my 1st 42k. Sana may makasabay ako na sisses here.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close