watch now

Author Topic: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü  (Read 421151 times)

chaylyn

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2015, 12:58:57 am »
^thank you sis. makapag try nga para talagang walang stretch marks :)

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2015, 01:01:32 am »
Anyone using benzoyl peroxide to spot treat pimples? Inapprove kasi sya ng derma and OB ko basta thin lang and sa pimples/ blemishes lang talaga. May mga 1 to 2 small pimples ako ngayon, tingin nyo safe talaga? I googled it and mukhang safe naman pero category C sya.

She88

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #542 on: March 20, 2015, 01:22:29 pm »
@arragalang sis gusto ko sana mag inquire sayo about argan oil, pero di ako makasend ng pm.
May alam ba kayo mga sissies san makabili ng argan oil? Thanks!

clueless_bride

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #543 on: March 24, 2015, 07:20:50 pm »
I am using collistar anti-stretchmarks kahit 10 wks preggy pa lang ako. Eto ginamit ng hipag ko at true enough, wala siyang stretchmarks kahit isa. twice a day ang gamit ko nito, morning after bath and at night before matulog.
I hope effective din sakin to kasi ang mahal niya.. lagi pang out of stock

subtle sweet she

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #544 on: March 26, 2015, 12:17:31 pm »
Is kojic soap safe during pregnancy?

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #545 on: March 26, 2015, 03:21:26 pm »
im using bianca naranjo's products. they have products safe for pregnant and lactating moms. i started using their products last year kasi ang dami kong pimples post partum. hindi talaga nawawala. sakanila lang nag tame yung skin ko. then now im pregnant with my second, safe to use parin naman daw. may mga zits din ako naglalabasan nanaman sa forehead now so big help talaga.

shyla_c

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2015, 09:47:02 pm »
Hi redhuman14 thanks and yeah I sometimes use dove pure but still I don't get that 48 hour protection. I guess tiis na lang and wait til it's over haha! I bathe 2-3 times na lang and most of the time use tawas then sometimes when I need to go out I add Tiny Buds rice powder, I get through naman.

Off topic but would like to share, since it's about my UA (haha!) when we thought we were having a girl (because people say blooming daw ako) my underarms were just normal maputi pa rin up until around the 6th month but now, it's unsigtly, it is getting darker and when I say dark I really mean dark and it's reaching the side of my breasts including my stomach (although I am using Palmer's), will it come off? it's just sad, kawawa naman ang husband ko if it's gonna be like this forever.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #547 on: March 30, 2015, 01:23:07 pm »
^i experienced darkening of underarms and neck din on my 5th month nung first pregnancy ko. even yung likod ko nag darken. fortunately, bumalik naman sa dating color few months after i gave birth without the need of applying anything.

RuthEs

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #548 on: March 31, 2015, 02:55:50 pm »
Anyone using benzoyl peroxide to spot treat pimples? Inapprove kasi sya ng derma and OB ko basta thin lang and sa pimples/ blemishes lang talaga. May mga 1 to 2 small pimples ako ngayon, tingin nyo safe talaga? I googled it and mukhang safe naman pero category C sya.

Doc says it's fine naman right? Are the pimples unbearable? Bawal lang retin-A. And from what I know, benzoyl peroxide applied topically shouldn't harm baby, but I'm not a doc hehe =)

jm23

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #549 on: March 31, 2015, 05:53:25 pm »
ok lang ba ang make-up for preggies? natatakot kasi ako mag-make up at baka may chemicals na hindi dapat for preggies. pero gusto ko ng mag-ayos kasi sa work, iba pa rin kapag may kahit na blush on or lipstick & eyeliner.
thanks for your advices sisses!

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #550 on: March 31, 2015, 06:42:54 pm »
^yan din concern ko sis. I use BB cream and sunblock pero di na muna ako gumagamit.

Btw, safe kaya yung Bifesta facial cleanser? Ano gamit nyo na facial cleanser?

RuthEs

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #551 on: March 31, 2015, 07:11:51 pm »
^try to avoid parabens. But for me my makeup didn't change much except that I'm using mustela sunblock and healthy options lipstick. The lip makeup was the first to be replaced because we orally consume lipstick right?

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2015, 09:12:42 am »
@RuthES, thanks for the response sis! Yup cleared naman ng doc. Wala na rin yung pimples now, I applied benzoyl kasi, lol. Tigas ulo. 2.5% lang yung prep so I'm hoping okay lang talaga sya. Mejo oc kasi talaga ako sa skin kasi I rarely got pimples pre-pregnancy and alaga ako ng derma ko since college days. I still put on a thin layer of bp on tiny bumps na baka magturn to pimples, but planning to switch to topical erythromycin soon, I read na it's safer. Naisip ko to turn to tea tree oil kasi natural pero mukhang mas delikado ang essential oils when I searched the net. I don't use makeup (except for some lip color) so yun na lang pambawi ko haha.

@jm23 - I think mga HHN products safe sya for preggy, their blush should be okay. For lipstick I read safe for pregnant women na safe yung Shut Up and Kiss Me lippies ng Happy Skin and that's what I use. You can buy it in Beauty Bar and some Plains & Prints branches.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:08:01 am by prettykitkat »

junebride

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #553 on: April 07, 2015, 08:35:10 am »
Hello mga sis.

Ask ko lang have you heard about re-gen oil? It's basically like Bio Oil except that made from England daw yung re-gen oil.

Safe din ba siyang gamitin ng pregnant? PAreho lang din ng gamit e : fro stretchmarck, scar, dry skin..  I've read a lot about bio oil kaso sa re-gen medyo hesistant pa ako. AYun kasi ang binili ni hubby sakin. Haha

TIA

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #554 on: April 07, 2015, 12:33:29 pm »
im using aloe vera and peppermint soap for my face tas sa lotion yong johnson's baby lotion then sa body soap is tender care..for face cleansing is moringa facial toner..hope ok lang yang mga ginamit ko  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2015, 11:50:41 pm »
I just continued using Andalou Naturals. When I checked the website. Nakalagay explicitly that the products are Pregnancy Safe.

Buti na lang. I don't want to change my skin care routine. Although I had to give up tretinoin.

antithesisofbarbie

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #556 on: April 09, 2015, 10:08:23 pm »
Hello!

Same experience din lagi ko inaask kay hubby kung umiitim ba un batok ko.. and yep :( I can see naman din may discoloration talaga.. plus naglabasan din un pimples :( sabi naman ng doctor dahil sa hormones :(

I am using tea tree oil from Body Shop natutuyo naman un pimples..ano pa bang iba na pwede gamitin?
Sabi ko nga hindi naman pala totoo na pag baby girl eh blooming ang mommy..

For tummy , thighs and other body parts na prone sa stretch marks - palmers cocoa butter formula moisturizing body oil.. at 24 weeks hindi pa malaki un tummy ko kaya wala pa naman stretch marks.. moisturize moisturize moisturize lang talaga ng sobra. :)

 :-*

prettykitkat

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #557 on: April 11, 2015, 10:22:47 am »
I'm currently using the ff:
Face soap - oatmeal soap from my derma
Face mask - Ilog maria honey oatmeal scrub mask (i love using this once a week)
Body soap - oatmeal soap from derma, ilog maria honeymilk soap, dove sensitive
Feminine wash - my ob recommended to use mild soap lang like dove unscented/ sensitive. sobrang nangati kasi ako when i had uti, i was using lactacyd then. so far dove's helping, lessened the itchiness.
Shampoo & conditioner - andalou naturals, avalon organics
Deo - human nature happy pink deo
Lotion - human nature healthy lotion
For the tummy - human nature sunflower oil (i use this around boobies rin, tummy and butt areas. hopefully it works in preventing stretchmarks pag lumaki na tummy. okay sana olive oil but i don't like the smell)
Eye cream - andalou naturals luminosity, nature's gate grape seed eye cream
Face moisturizer and sunblock - from derma
For pimples (only if meron and on the spots lang or bumps) - benzoyl peroxide 2.5% from derma


Dahil anemic ako and maputla, I still use lipstick (Happy Skin). I read that this one's safe for preggies. On special occasions and when I want some color, I use their lip and cheek mousse as cheek tint. I checked the ingredients and read on them, they appear to be safe for use rin during pregnancy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:36:10 am by prettykitkat »

tintin19

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #558 on: April 11, 2015, 11:54:47 am »
^- Same tayo sis, I now use Dove sensitive for body and pempem. Nagka-UTI din ako at nangati pempem sa mga scented bath soaps/wash, even J&J na mild na at Human Nature fem wash.. Tried Dove senstive tas yun nawala itch :)

Was wondering if okay lang ba gumamit buntis ng St. Ives apricot scrub? I have the whitening variant, not sure if may salicylic acid.. Tas tinuloy ko lang din Eskinol whitening toner ko.. Hopefully di masyado affected nun si baby..

junebride

  • Guest
Re: BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN PART 2 Ü
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2015, 10:45:48 am »
Hello mga sis. Regarding dun sa tanong ko here if safe din ba ang Re-gen Oil gamitin (somehow similar siya Bio Oil), I inquired to them directly and here is their reply:

Thank you very much for your query. Re-Gen Oil is completely safe for use throughout pregnancy and after birth, and contains no potentially harmful ingredients. The Re-Gen Cream and Oil will help to reduce the possibility of stretch marks caused by pregnancy and will keep skin soft and supple.

I hope you enjoy the bottle of Re-Gen Oil from your husband, and if you have any further questions please get in touch.

Yours sincerely,



Miss Helen Guthrie, B.A., M.A.
Product Development Assistant


So there. HTH :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close