We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sakin sis ang inadvice lang ng OB iwasan lang ang kahit na anong may whitening. may nabasa din ako na iwasan ang products na may ganitong content tretinoin, salicylic, hydroquinone related din ito sa whitening.
May naka gamit na ba sa inyo ng argan oil?
^congrats sis! As much as possible I use organic products. I use olive oil on my tummy to prevent stretchmarks.But lately ang kikay ko. I've been learning how to do my own hair and makeup. Basta iwas lang sa mga masyadong toxic na beauty products.
Mga sis, may gumagamit ba dito nun hhn overnight elixir? Im 5 weeks preggy. Is it safe kaya? Thanks